Why are lolicons hated?

Why are lolicons hated?

Attached: 67558D43-485E-4527-ADE4-17F613AA53D7.jpg (1920x1080, 566.13K)

I only hate fat lolicons

I only really hate subhuman phoneniggers like you OP

Because they don't hide their power level.

Attached: 1625271086445.jpg (1000x1000, 130.1K)

Attached: 1649266142455.jpg (850x1217, 256.99K)

probably cuz we wanna fuck children, it is kinda weird that people only spam loli threads and not shota or cub threads though, i think those people who spam must like it and feel guilty

Attached: 1658750606826472.gif (800x449, 1.43M)

I guess people always want to patrol other people or have someone to point a finger at.
It's just a drawing.

What do you mean “we”? Pedo

Mostly because they are not in the majority and it being a popular stance.
Thats it.
Some would say it is in part a fear of the suffering someone somewhere might do to a real child but lets be honest. Thats an excuse to justify evil. Those running around screaming want to increase suffering. Their intentions are motivated by hate and not love for their fellow man.
They couldnt care less about if the stranger next to them suffered a horrible childhood and are their stance towards their fellow adults isnt any better.

Recontextualising Retort: perhaps you could consider the question of why they aren't hated *more*?

Its not weird. Its a trained response. Loli is what got the most negative attention so now it gets the most harassment.

The very fact you are asking this question should answer your question.

It proves that deep down, all males are pedo's.
The more they claim to hate it and call others to KYS, simply justifies their inner desire and like most Karens they think the louder they scream the less we will accuse them.

>people are attracted to youth and beauty
>young girls just so happen to be the peak of it
holy penis what a scoop.

Doubtful but reaction formation is definitely common enough with this topic.

test

Well like the pedo's say, it's just a picture. Nobody hates lolicons. It's the pedo retards that use lolicon/shotacon's for pleasure that are really hated.

Ha.. lol... get this.. lol.. they think, hehe.. they are not pedo's aaaahahahahahahaha!

They jack off to drawing of children and truly believe they aren't fucking pedophiles bbhhwwaaaahahahahahaha!!

No seriously they actually think that lmao... the obvious truth is people that look at loli/shota are subhuman scum that aren't any better than retarded dogs.. dirty people who aren't any better than a smelly sand nigger.. mentally broken and should be put down for the greater good.

Because they are pedophiles

I don't really care about them so long as they keep that shit 2D. Do no harm, etc.

If you're trying to mess with actual kids then I have a problem.

Idk it’s awesome t. Father of 2 lolis

It’s Heaven I highly recommend

That isnt what a loli is but I hope they get along well.

>Pedo
Every lolicon is a pedophile. I do not understand why some lolicons pretend that enjoying looking at drawings of little girls getting fucked does not make them a pedophile.