Powershell

This is pretty good.
Say something nice about it.

Attached: Powershell.jpg (1000x600, 64.28K)

>Say something nice about it.
People seem to like it,

but I just use WSL instead

PowerShell made me realise CMD isn't actually that bad

It is the true BASH successor to be most honest, my friend.

I like powershell because i can manage office 365 and azure at work without having to go into the dogshit admin consoles

>tfw you don't have to fuck around with retarded garbage awk shit and magic values to parse a command output

Attached: tfw.jpg (1000x385, 40.23K)

>cuck license

me too

it just works.

Attached: 1661344722701162.jpg (1000x600, 66.74K)

It's unironically a great way to introduce people to scripting or programming in general, since it's plain English and follows the same consist behavior.

What I don't like is how even Microsoft seems to mistreat it. Doesn't update commands and so on.

>has to uppercase commands like some boomer

It's a jack-of-all-trades. It's not simple and terse like *sh, and it's a shitty substitute for a full fledged language like Python.
It's better than nothing but I see no reason to use it unless you are a Windows sysadmin.

Commands are case-insensitive

thank god it uses POSIX names for simple shit like cd and ls. that way i can actually use it without having to infect my brain with microshit.
windows as a whole is a fucking joke to develop for.

Attached: 1659636973967515.jpg (347x346, 46.68K)

filtered

>filtered by something which was developed by Microsoft
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How do you put food in your mouth?

nakadashi powershell

I will take powershell seriously when I will see someone living inside that shell. For now bash remains the king.

bash is legacy which just means it's old