How do I find the drugs dealer? What's the best way to find them??

How do I find the drugs dealer? What's the best way to find them??

Attached: 1655117346244.jpg (1079x1208, 160.72K)

online or irl ?

both

Go to a bar. People virtue signal. If you want mushrooms and weed, look for someone who smokes weed. If you want coke or other powders find an immigrant driving an Uber.

Walk up to the first negro you see and ask them. They're all hopeless druggies so they are perfectly suited for the job of finding drugs if they themselves do not have any. Besides that's I wouldn't know I buy all my green online

Bump

Grindr.

I've been to countless places and been presented with risky situations for buying some drugs, but since I live in a shitty country where weed isn't even legal and people demonize Drug use is complicated for me and i have to get my stuff for my own account, do you know what a dealer looks like? They are always wearing hats, they are hanging those little bags from side to side, with BMX type bicycles and marginal appearance, those are the first ones that can offer you something.
In my experience, things like weed, edibles, ecstasy are found on the corner of the neighborhood while stims / hallucinogens are found in night environments such as bars, public squares, parks, the first time I was offered cocaine was in a public park at full view of all, that's how easy it is to get drugs

Worst fucking advice I've ever heard bro like touch grass holy shit go outside

How to get beat up speedrun

Get your legs broken any%

>go touch grass
No thanks CIA eco nigger, you ain't going to get me that easily. Seriously though learn a new comeback, reddit can't hold your hand forever.
You two gay for each other, or just equally stupid?

Send video proof of your advice working, from you recording and doing it. If it works I will admit i’m stupid and gay for that user

If you can’t do this, you’re a liar and/or a pussy

Your local police station has a list about dealers near you. Just visit them and ask for it.

I don't think that's a good idea. That would be kinda sussy of me.

You’re already stupid and gay you don’t have to admit anything

>implying I live anywhere near blacks
Firstly its cute that you think that, but I haven't seen a black in over 3 years round here. Secondly if you were here for any length of time before this very summer, you'd know you can't post webms with sound on Any Forums. Thridly since you didn't know that I'll just tell you to go back to redd*t, instead of playing along with your newfag antics

Use your gaydar and tune it to pusher.

Of course they expect you to offer them $20 when you ask them for the dealer list. But it's worth the money. You can trust me!

Links exist you fucking retard. But clearly you’re knew that and you’re just projecting and making excuses. Post vid pussy

Calm down, you two.

Yeah no I'm not doing that. Why would I willing talking to a nigger, just to prove you're dumb and gay when you've done nothing but prove you're dumb and gay?like I said I'm not putting up with your newfag antics, go back