We gotta protect the President's son bros

Stupid republicans are snooping their noses where it doesn't belong. We gotta make sure our elites are protected at all costs while they gain more and more family wealth

Attached: IMG_4417.png (582x681, 349.99K)

hunter biden made more money with his dad in politics than anyone on this board kek

Damn straight.

Attached: 1658100889839169.jpg (600x650, 93.96K)

>veiny tit
coom

Your fortune: Average Luck

I literally don't give a fuck about either of them and neither should anyone else.

I voted for Biden so he would do the thing I wanted him to do, which he would have done if not for Sinema and Manchin.

That's it. I literally don't fucking care otherwise. Thing you and people like you are missing OP is that most people that voted for Biden or other Democrats aren't voting for them because they have a hero daddy complex about them.

We're voting for them so they'll do things we want them to do with the government. That's it.

Fuck you and your pathetic news sources:

Germany-based Disclose.TV has millions of followers – on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and far-right social media networks like Gettr and Gab. What began as a conspiracy forum for swapping UFO stories has turned into a popular news aggregator dispensing conspiracy theories and anti-vaccine content, unique not only in its influence but also the way it operates.

A new report has shown that Disclose.TV hosted multiple Telegram and Discord channels where "hate speech and Holocaust denial" proliferated. At the same time, experts believe it was also trying to obfuscate its German origin.

History of conspiracy
"Accessing archived versions of their website going back to 2007, we found that it began primarily as a forum of user-generated content discussing theories about aliens and paranormal activity," said Ernie Piper, who was part of the team at British research firm Logically.AI that published a recent report charting Disclose.TV's trajectory.

In the 2010s, the site took on a political bent, with posts casting doubt on Russian election interference and criticizing "social justice warriors."

Then, in September 2021, Disclose.TV gave itself an overnight makeover. Old versions of the site, its Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook account were wiped. They announced to their mass of followers that they were pivoting, becoming exclusively a news site and using vetted writers in what appeared to be a bid at cultivating legitimacy as a source of information.

>reddit spacing
Are you shills even trying at this point?

I noticed you didn't argue with the facts you fucking moron.

MUH SPACING

Attached: babby btard.jpg (612x407, 22.28K)

>facts

I don't know if yiu love under a rock, but the last two elections have been "not the other guy" votes from both sides, the fuck is this tryhard bullshit you're peddling?

If you don't think these are facts then show me information that Disclose.TV is a legitimate source of news?

Nigger no one cares about whatever fucking site that is. You're trying to make a boogeyman because saying Any Forums is radicalizing people makes you sound like a redditor, which you are.

>Biden didn't do the thing I voted for him to do

>It's the fault of everybody else but Biden

Seriously, you brainwashed goons never change. No matter the circumstances, you will always convince yourself that it's not that you're fucking stupid and make bad choices, it's that others aren't making bad decisions with you and they should be blamed when the people you vote for inevitably fuck everything up and steal more from you.

Democrats are genuinely the dumbest form of life that has ever existed. They're useful idiots on a generational scale. Congrats, you're a robot made of meat.

>Disclose.TV
This is where everyone stopped reading.

That makes no fucking sense- are you taking your meds? You don't seem capable of rational thought.

I caught you in your shill tactics and now you're sperging out and calling me schizo because you know you're not getting your shekels if you fail to convince anyone.

>Believe whistleblowers unless they're revealing crimes that the GOP are commiting.
It's a good thing hunter wasn't hired into our government like all of trump's inbred children were.

Well hopefully you voted on the premise that he'll dumpster the economy and send us into a recession, because that's so far about the only thing he's actually done

Why are all the Trumps so hot?

>I voted for Biden so he would do the thing I wanted him to do
Like what?

He campaigned on ending covid. That never happened.
He campaigned on free college. That never happened.
He campaigned on healing America. Then he calls half the country racists and compares them to Bull Connor.

Biden literally has kept a single promise

So you think Senator Grassley's letter....is fake because CNN or NPR didn't tell you about it?

>spacing and neat writing make me feel inadequate
faggot

No wonder democrats are such uninformed conformist bootlickers. They literally ignore 99% of new sources if they aren't from their protected class.

Attached: IMG_4418.png (602x839, 601.53K)

Since when did Any Forums get infiltrated by a bunch of fed bootlickers?

>neat
You need to go back

>canned meme response
m8 fuck you honestly

They've migrated from Any Forums because Any Forumsocks are catching on to glowniggers and shills. They think Any Forums is fertile enough ground to start planting their hebrew garbage.

90% of the people in this thread are defend corrupt career establishment politicians. The amount of bootlicking Any Forums does on a daily basis is sickening

Why the fuck do you weirdos keep screeching about hunter biden when everything - even the icloud leaks you guys pretend were from a laptop - was talked about in the fucking book he fucking wrote?
ive even read "exclusive" articles from right wing blogs are WORD FOR WORD shit from his faggot book and you guys eat that fucking shit up.
Now im not expecting you to go buy his book or even read it, but you should at least stop being grifted so fucking badly.

Trump dealt with a senate that wouldn't do shit either

>>>>>>>>>>writing
One or two sentences doesn't make a good paragraph. Are you really telling me your thoughts on each paragraph's subject is only a couple sentences long at most? Are you surprised when people call you an NPC? Pretty sure you're just habitually double pressing enter or whatever it is.
Actually, I have to wonder while you're here, what is the reasoning behind making people press it twice to newline just once? Or am I misunderstanding?

It's because of collusion with the president user and all their illegal activities.
You know, "The Big Guy"

Attached: IMG_4153.jpg (1205x1002, 259.17K)

Hunter Biden is a nigger faggot