How could anyone want to eat out one of these things? This is so gross and you'd have to be desperate

How could anyone want to eat out one of these things? This is so gross and you'd have to be desperate

Attached: 1650320939720.jpg (2448x3264, 950.37K)

id be tongue down in that fucking thing

Stop being a fag

i kinda agree. but i also think it feels cash when they do so im not complaining.

If you aint, I will.

they look more appealing when they aren't being gapped...

You're supposed to suck the clitoris moron. Not try to stick your tongue inside like it's some tiny limp mouth dick.

fuck you, ur supposed to be all in that shit

I don't know why I'm so attracted to the way a vagina looks. I just love everything about it.

If you wouldnt eat that shit the same way you used to eat your Snack Packs pudding at school when your mom forgot to pack you a spoon, well you're a broken brained faggot.

I've done some pretty gay shit, but theres not much better in this world than burying your face in some pussu

Homosexuals
Imagine going all your life calling yourself a man and not tongue fucking an axe wound

I unironically would rather eat pussy than get a blowjob.

Get your tongue game strong and chicks will never leave you alone

>Homosexuals

ive only eaten pussy once and i hated it. that hardly makes me a dyke dumbfuck

It's okay to be gay, OP
You're still our bro, don't worry

Hey paanon.

Come here and sit on my face, I'll show you how pussy is meant to be eaten

Speak for yourself, faggot.

>How could anyone want to eat out one of these things?
Men are very visually driven, seeing spread legs and puss gets me rock hard and when that happens a lot of "gross" things are no longer gross.

for sure. gotta poke it with the dick instead

Wasted dubs on a closet fag. We know you like dick girls and pre-op trannies OP

id crush you lol. im like 160lbs rn.

Attached: The-Predator.jpg (1200x631, 267.8K)

160 is nothing, could still throw you around the bedroom easily, and who the fuck wouldnt want to get smothered by pussy?

You must be almost ready to pop yeah?

Tongue, mouth, fingers, whatever. That b-hole gets the same lovin.

Faggy incel detected.

Same but only intact vaginas. Mutilated ones are gross

faggot. you're supposed to stick your tongue in there as deep as you can and lick the walls. and then you finger out as much of her juices out as you can so you can slurp them up. so good

Bro, you give them head first and then get the BJ. They are so turned oon at that point, they will go fucking dumb on your dick.

fuck my sides