Are we getting ddosed?

I’m getting intermittent SSL errors connecting to Any Forums. Some sites are also reporting it as down.

Attached: 6173629F-D798-4FE4-B5A6-83F342B3AB4F.jpg (990x261, 101.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WKUa46dEmVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it was down for a while yesterday too.

I remember a thread yesterday saying some discord server is organizing a ddos. Might actually be legit. I didn’t have any problems yesterday though

Tf?

why tho? it is like dissing on Eminem? is it just about being popular?

There was a message across the top under the janny application thing saying that there was technical problems and some threads might load slowly. I can get to the site, threads just refresh really slow.

what's even the point of it ? what are they going to accomplish ?

probably the same group that tries to keep Any Forums consistently the quality of raw sewage

actually counter point, I just thought of a benefit to it. Look at the catalog, most of shiling is gone, whatever these faggots did must have fucked up with the spam bots so shills will have to restart them. They have actually helpes us rather inconvince us

Attached: backfired innit.jpg (800x450, 40.38K)

the coomers will have withdrawals an kill themselves

i hadn't seen a DDOS since the 2007 days

I thought cloudflare was supposed to be DDOS proof

the first day in years where real Any Forums threads have outweighed the spam

maybe ddosing ourselves is the key to better Any Forums. Can't post shit if nobody can post lul

Troon killed itself. The men in dresses want revenge

Attached: 1641319509939.jpg (750x749, 53.79K)

>amount of filtered threads dropped from usual high 70s to mid 60s
holy fuck

You’re down like syndrome!!!

Pepe wins.

youtu.be/WKUa46dEmVM

Any Forumsro - post your filters please
Thanks niggot

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this too, and the fortune option's back. Damn, are we finally back?

ido what i do and just filter shit as you see it, sharing the list would have faggots trying to fget around it

we're finally back, after nearly a decade of hell

Attached: 1926935023.jpg (900x675, 77.27K)

> Beware of Anti-White PsyOp (psychological operations) agents/posters shilling a false narrative (usually posting something that denigrates or intends to cause harm to Whites).

> These people will post threads and may also pretend to interact within a thread, again in a manner to cause harm to Whites.

> Popular topics include: BBC, White Replacement, White Genocide, BNWO, Interbreeding, Insults, Demoralization, Trying to cause division among Whites, Trying to confuse Whites.

> Other topics include: Shilling for progressive/liberal agenda, Attempting to keep White men away from black women, Trying to make it seem normal for White women to date outside their race.

> They want White Men to remain passive or they want White Men to leave the country.

> “Racism” is a new concept, created in 1902, designed to weaken the Whites and empower blacks.

> Learn about what’s really going on.

Necessary nigger information [massive amount of useful info]
Niggers without camouflage [rare glimpse at reality]
Victims of black hatred. [don’t let this continue]

Attached: 1653603272598.jpg (486x612, 41.03K)

Attached: 00000044445455445.jpg (540x720, 94.44K)

True, you've helped me already