Old man wants to throw hands because I still live at home at 27

old man wants to throw hands because I still live at home at 27.

Attached: 78b.jpg (640x632, 34.99K)

Tell him you would've moved out if his generation hadn't totally fucked the housing market

Fucking white people. Also it probably has less to do with you being at home and more to do with how big of a loser you are.

Whoop his ass and make him move out. Assert dominance, user. It's the only way these boomers learn.

Get out, stop being a parasite and taking advantage of people that care about you.

that would piss him off more. are you on crack

How about you man the fuck up and support yourself chump?

tell him you will die at 33

move out then. Better than staying and have to hand your balls to him
get your own place and dignity

Show him how many push ups you can do then see what he says

Throw hands and beat him, so you are now the shot caller. Then tell him to work an extra 10 hours per week so you can neet

Hate when op posts 1 liners and abandons us

>sends their parents to retirement homes
>realize they're horrible
>retire and stay at home, fucking up the market even more
Boomers were the worst generation

This is correct. I'm sure if you were working hard every day and attempting to pull your own weight he wouldn't have a problem but you probably don't even realize how much of a failure you are.

I am still here, but damn are people vicious or what

Knock him the fuck out if he touches you, if not walk away youll only catch an assault charge.

I am still here
Not I'm..
yeah i dont trust you weirdo

Then move out dumbass. Pull up your bootstraps and find yourself roommates or work another shift.

pointdexter

DOIIEEEEE

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Honestly he's right.
26 is the absolute limit I feel.
You 100% need to experience living outside your parents place in the latter half of your 29's AT LEAST.