Well lads, it's finally happened

Well lads, it's finally happened........
I have officially switched, from a registered Democrat, to a registered Republican.

It's been over 25 years, and 6 presidents. And I've been a faithful Democrat all that time. But what the democrats are doing to this country, is nothing short of absolutely disgusting.

The things they were screaming about that they said were going to happen with the previous guy, are actually happening ONLY with the current guy. Call me ignorant for not seeing it until now, but the rampant, at times 300% inflation, has changed my mind for good. Until 2021, gasoline cost the lowest I've ever seen it at $2.49; now it's over $6 and that's something I simply cannot accept. This incompetent president in office and the greedy selfish democrats in congress who elect him are scum of the earth and are ruining this country faster than anyone I've ever seen.

I'm a registered Republican now and thats that, nothing will change my mind now. And you know what? joe biden needs to put aside his pride and ask President Trump for help.

Attached: FMZz-5pWYAsbQq2.jpg (1035x1200, 56.11K)

Gas costs $3.91 down the road from my apartment

Gas costs less than $4 where I'm at and keeps going down. Also you completely shifted political lines because of gas prices? Just ignoring all the other social and economic policies of each side?

Get the fuck outta here with that

Where do you live if i may ask? I just got home from the gas pump and prices for basic unleaded is $5.94

>just gas

suuuuuuure

Hey guys look, this idiot thinks the parties are different and not at all working together to fuck over Americans!

Top kek

Based and good for you user

Bill Maher said it perfectly “my views didn’t change, the left have just shifted further left”

>And I've been a faithful Democrat all that time.

Attached: 8764682376872.jpg (500x414, 124.23K)

>Guys Biden is great! Gas is back down to $4/gal!!!

Is this the cope? Shit was $2/gal under trump. You can't make gas $6/gal and then brag when you get it back down to 4. Kys.

Welcome home Brother

Bait

Not just gas prices. A gallon of milk is now $9, up from $6.5. A LB of ham is $14 and it used to be only $10 with a membership card. When im not driving to work I travel by plane often and the increase in jet fuel prices has caused commercial airline tickets to skyrocket, ect ect
Inflation doesn't only affect gas. But it's not just inflation, it's the gwafs biden has been making recently like his embarrassing trip to Saudia Arabia when the prime minister laughed at him and the fact that were sending hundreds of billions of dollars to Ukraine which in my opinion is horribly corrupt and full of nationalists, and when biden made a joke in bad taste about the holocaust, the fact that the democrats are holding these pointless hearings in congress that are clearly not going to change antibodies mind instead of doing actual work and helping the people.

It'd a whole plethora of issues tbh

Yep,100%. My views haven't changed at all and I feel bad that I can't call myself a Democrat anymore. I always considered myself to be fairly progressive. But I was never an extremist which is sadly what the majority of the Democrat party has become.

>I can't call myself a Democrat anymore

Don’t worry about titles. Identity politics is intolerable shit. All that should matter to you is what beliefs you have.

I have many far right beliefs, and I have many far left beliefs. I don’t need to belong to a party that acts and behaves like complete idiots (dems and or republicans) to feel confident in my beliefs and neither should you.

It’s not worth it anymore to back, support or even identify with either party

Nope. Wake up! is literal. They're all the same and none of then give a shit about you.

It takes a REAL man to admit that, even if on an anonymous image board. I'm still a democrat but I don't blame you for switching, they're turning this country to pot just to line their own pockets and it's very sad to see

I get what you're saying, but when republicans were last in power, things were going super well for me, my state, my job, my income, my family... why shouldn't you be proud to support a group of people who is helping the country, and is helping you?

not him but there's no shame in showing support where support is due, republicans have some suspicious beliefs but overall what they've done has been extremely helpful for the country overall

>why shouldn't you be proud to support a group of people who is helping the country, and is helping you?

Feel free to identify with them all you want. But just remember, when (not if) republicans ruin shit, you’ll just be back on here, posting threads on how your political party let you down.

They were HELPING me when they were in power. Gasoline was under $3, I got tax breaks, I got covid checks, we weren't in any wars... if anything at the rate things are going, I'll be glad to see republicans run* shit

>we weren't in any wars

What war did Biden enter the USA in?

You are a stupid uneducated prick.. perfect for the Pubes

Biden is not responsible for inflation.

Shhh don’t tell him that. He might learn something