What is the weapon that you recommend to use for personal defense that is not a gun?

What is the weapon that you recommend to use for personal defense that is not a gun?

Attached: 20220630_143331.jpg (2268x2557, 953.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nAdFE1qFrR4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I use my cock

hammer-fist attack, can't be taken away and if you have big arms its like being hit with a baseball bat. And most fights are very close so you can strike easily.

I keep a cold steel tanto closeby and a cold steel stilleto in my car. The stilleto will rip you right open if you open it wrong, and works as a perfect fist load and has a "thorn" on the side of the handle opposite the switch. It's a legit murder weapon.

Not that the cold steel tanto is not. It definitely is.

A stabby thing at the end of a gun

Attached: IMG_20200508_201245.jpg (1729x1297, 1021.45K)

For carrying just about anywhere? One of those high lumen strobe flashlights.
For home? a sasumata but with a strobe flashlight mounted to it.

Attached: 1l060003-s-2.jpg (640x640, 45.77K)

Walking stick, especially if you buy a combat grade one. You don't have to conceal it, it's legal to have anywhere, pretty good as a weapon, will beat knives thanks to range, hook can be used to disarm and what not.

Gravity

Pic related

Attached: datboi.png (1250x1308, 894.27K)

A knife. Fucks people up, is a useful tool, can carry almost anywhere as long as it is the correct size. Though if someone was breaking into my house and I couldn’t get to any of my guns I would probably opt for a baseball bat.

Not a gun? What are you stupid? I got one for you. What do you eat everyday to live thats not food?

All of these.
youtube.com/watch?v=nAdFE1qFrR4

A gun.

Years of training.

based user
high lumen flashlight is where its at
then just kick him in the nuts as hard as you can, gosh i hope i get robbed soon

My words.

Kek where do you live, fucking England? Bri'ish ass faggot

My dildo

cockring

Attached: ubyigbyiguyg.png (704x500, 757K)

I tear all my clothes off for self defense. Men cant touch you if youre naked because that would make them gay, and if you pee on a wild animal while youre naked it always (in my experience) runs away.

Best self defense is pretending you're a crazy faggot, people will target you if you look meek but if you look batshit-insane-needing-a-mental-asylum people will leave you alone.

all of those are illegal in the UK

Attached: 104dbc5677d2bcce350ea990f9508f15.png (2560x1707, 44.83K)

Fucking bri'ish kek

why a bat over a knife, especially a dagger?

Get stronger and faster. Guns and knives are for the physically weak.

>What do you eat everyday to live thats not food?
Your little sister

GBU-16 Paveway II

Attached: GBU-12_PAVEWAY_II.jpg (1024x479, 388.54K)