22f

22f

I have a rape fantasy but it’s not just a fantasy it’s a goal and I try so hard to get raped with no luck. I last got raped at 14. Anybody else? Just me? Yikes.

Attached: 5DF3B06E-99A9-4B67-B88D-6755680B5BCC.jpg (1125x711, 114.52K)

there's subreddits for rapebaiting

LARPer is making his LARP so obvious

Tits and time stamp or you’re some fat virgin guy sitting in his basement

Couldn't you just find a hookup as buttfuck insane as you are and consensually let them roofie you or something? Gotta be safer than getting raped and stabbed to death out in the wild lmao. Also tits or gtfo faggot.

Attached: 1658596016572334.png (2048x1330, 975.21K)

As said, there is a Reddit community for your degenerate fantasy

tits, timestamp, or GTFO

I did find one! But no luck with the suggestions. Most of them are hitting on guys then turning them down too and that just feels too…not rape-y.

Done it, not satisfying. I’ve done everything consensually that I can to feel like I wasn’t consenting. I need it to be real.

If you’re actively trying to get raped because you want to be raped, is it really rape?

To the rapist it is-he has no idea I want it.

Nothing you do will feel right because it's literally always going to be consenting then. Dumbass.

The mindset of the rapist is largely irrelevant to the definition of rape. You’re consenting.

Nah. It’s knowing that my rapist is really a rapist that gets me off. Any role playing or consensual non con is still with consent.

Where do girls like you hangout? I'm a guy that really only gets off if I'm raping someone. I try to keep my chances of consequences low so girls like you are ideal targets.

Where do you live?

Just go to South America or Pakistan/Bangladesh/India

Tits with timestamp or fuck off

I’m either working or at the bar tbh, nowhere special. I make it obvious though I think, I’m very flirty.

Colorado

I really want to but have never been out of the country I can’t really afford it right now

tranny posted this thread.

Look i found OP

Attached: OP.jpg (640x480, 26.89K)

>22f (male)

22 and a fed, i got u

Nah but I’d be fine if he raped me though. Ugly dudes just make the whole thing more real.

what about a nigger?

Well I think black guys are extremely attractive, so.