Would you consider dating a teenager?

Would you consider dating a teenager?

Attached: hmm-min.jpg (2316x3088, 749.39K)

No, they can't fuck.

19? Sure, they've got tight little bodies and they're easily molded.

You can't fuck, imagine giving her her first orgasm and you can't eve imagine how wet a teen pussy gets

Oh sacred blue. But this is so wrong. It's creepy. Teens are stupid and can't decide and older people dating teens just want to abuse them, besides men are predatory by nature and drinking milk is evil and blah blah

Attached: unnamed.png (512x512, 14.34K)

I’d have to tolerate being around them so no

Yes/no? I’m getting older and the youngest is go is 17. Even then they’re probably not worth my time, like 99.99% of females. I prefer older women anyways.

Yes

Have done and would do again. Ain't nothing like that toight hairless meat sandwich

Attached: photo.jpg (320x240, 30.26K)

What a retard.

Such a cope. They would not want you, so it's not a choice on your part.

Liar. If you could, you would. Your arousal is enough to make any girl tolerable as long as you're having sex.

Attached: 0002-05_w800.jpg (800x1164, 130.58K)

Moarrr

Started dating my current gf when she was 17 and I was 22 or 23

Eh depends on the girl. I’m getting too old for teens. I’m not drinking age yet, but I will be, and by then, no more for me. I can’t morally do it. I know that’s what they women were made for and we did that to them for centuries, but knowing they can’t consent just makes them off limits. Mommy gf’s for me.

I used date this 17 yo for a year when I was 51. Eventually, I got bored of her, but we are still good friends.

Attached: IMG_0482.jpg (720x960, 186.58K)

It has nothing to do with morals. It's about not getting in trouble and not getting humiliated by them rejecting you. They can consent, but you're referring to what others have decided is invalid. If you could get away with it, you would.

As long as she's legal, sure. It probably wouldn't be a long term relationship though. It'd be more of a fun little thing

only if she's a virgin and I could groom her to be the perfect sex slave

Attached: Img_2022_06_29_15_07_26.jpg (864x865, 640.46K)

How was the sex?

Already did.
She was 19 i was 31.
Wouldn’t repeat it,necessarily,as she was too mentally immature.

How was the sex? Legal Pics?

nice

0yddvy

Details?

teenagers are a nightmare
they are hormonal, immature, entitled, and worst of all: virgins suck to have sex with

wasn't fun when I was a teenage and young adult, let alone as a mature guy

How so?