Thoughts on picrel?

Thoughts on picrel?

Attached: 1643985071599.jpg (1024x1008, 134.23K)

If you’re trying to be funny it’s not working because it just looks like things people enjoy. Is there a reason we shouldn’t be liking ice cream and weed and video entertainment?

These kids about to get a huge wake up call starting November.

The fuck is a picrel?

Yeah you cant do that and cry foul at Capitalism

Practically me living at home at 34, minus the alcohol and tattoos.

Bottom shelf vodka, a streaming subscription and a tub of ice cream is hardly living the high life user. These items shouldn’t be unaffordable to someone working any full time job in a first world country.

But I’m not crying foul of capitalism. Do you always just say things and hope they are true?

Do you want to hang out? Im 28

>buy cheaper ice cream
>split weed and booze with friend
>pirate tv and movies
>dont waste money on tattoos

its not hard.

What do you mean? The red wave?

Newfag

Honestly we love to dunk on zoomers with shit like this, but the biggest group by far who suffers from low minimum wage are families

What's that stick at the bottom supposed to be?
A vape?

What if someone has a kid? That's more expensive than everything in the pic combined. Or should they get an abortion?

picrel : = PIC( ture ) ( is ) REL( ated ) to the text comment / post as a whole

as opposed to the image in my post that has no bearing on this post, nor the thread as a whole i.e.:
> pic not related ; or
> pic unrelated

it informs the reader whether or not to take the posted image into account when trying to figure out what the poster is banging on about.

Attached: Manlet Putin .png (1920x1080, 857.53K)

you forgot the new smart phone with unlimited data.

Hey there new friend, picrel is short for pic related. Meaning the picture that goes along with an user's post.

wholesome newfag teachers

That depends, are you open to anal sex?

I'm gaping right now brother

HAHAHAHAHAHA DID IT HIT TO CLOSE TO HOME BITCH ASS FAGGOT????

Why are people so fucking lazy they don't want to type a few extra letters? Or is this more of a exclusive cool club thing for zoomers to feel special?

Yea I bet the zoomers made up abbreviations those lazy fucks

it is dangerously based, but you're not allowed to talk about how personal choices affect your situation in 2022.

Right on

Go back, newfag

he just threw the hook in the water...

it's a kind of fish. You've probably heard "holy picrel!" at least once in your life.

How do you explain your racism?

>dad joke

Is this your first time on the Internet? kek
Maybe stick to watching some crap on TV