So, the gf and I have been talking about going to a swinger ranch/event and we’ve finally decided to pull the trigger...

So, the gf and I have been talking about going to a swinger ranch/event and we’ve finally decided to pull the trigger. Were both very sexually explorative but this is a first for us. To be quite frank, we’re both a little nervous. Not in the “my girl is gonna get sucked down and leave me” kind of way because If that we’re to happen, it was going to at some point anyway. More so in the vein of, we have no idea what to expect.

Tl;dr me and gf are going to a swinger ranch. What’s it like? Random nudes in return.

Attached: 9C8D8CA3-B7E7-4855-88D0-F1869E73A2B1.jpg (768x1024, 97.01K)

Old people.

Define old. I’m 39. She’s 40. We’re not in pretty good shape but we’re afraid of this. Just a sea of sweaty fat old fucks.

Attached: 72FEA334-6FCA-4BE2-BB7C-DDAE413CD5B9.png (573x815, 625.53K)

We are in good shape*
Jesus fuck apples auto correct

Did you ever did some kind of sharing before? Like threesomes, "cuck" stuff, having sex with another couple or something like that?

I have quite a few experiences. She has not. She’s into a threesome and we have one that’s in the works. It’s just timing issues. Responsibility, etc.

Attached: 0CAF7779-D890-4CF5-B7E9-E3DA5CDEC6BA.jpg (1160x1160, 179.44K)

Sauce?

>we have no idea what to expect.
Expect syphilis.
Also, expect exactly the kind of people who you would expect to find fornicating in large groups. These are not going to be pick-of-the-litter types.
Expect people to be patronising and yet strangely bitchy about all their ridiculous "etiquette" rules
Expect your gf to get (literally) 5000% more attention than you. Yes - that's 50x as much attention as you.

Current Shouldn’t share thread.

Attached: 1C7F0D7D-DA8F-4CDF-9258-0E9A24E30BF8.jpg (768x1024, 134.27K)

I think is better if you guys experiment a bit more in the comfort of your home before going to some swinger ranch. Let her try introducing new people in bed and see how she feels and how is your dynamic with her during those experiences. Wait for the threesome or try to find other people who are into it and have a more "custom" experience in a controlled environmet where you can discuss what you want to do and more easily put boundaries.

I don't think that a swinger event is worth it in general, unless you are lucky and you find some younger people, do not expect anyone to be in "good shape" and also, everything this user said.

Better keep trying stuff with more select people in a better enviornment and then reconsider the swinger event in a more distant future when your gf also has some experience

That was kind of my train of thought as well. She’s not exactly pushing for it. We’ve been together a bit and it’s gotten boring fucking each other and talking has led to this.

Attached: D3706AD1-CF37-4152-8C8D-2E219D2D27AA.jpg (580x1067, 116.99K)

Definitely go with that plan instead of taking her (and yourself) to a random event with a bunch of unkown people who you might not even find attractive and can't discuss anything beforehand. Try to find some couples or single people who are into that kind of thing and establish dialogue to see if they are a good fit, if both you like them, then introduce them to your sexual life and see how it goes for her and if you enjoy doing it with her.

Forget about the swinger ranch, better handpick the people that you want to bring into your sex life and the experience that you both want to have

Have you been to one of these? My question mainly is how it even works. Does everyone just get in a big pile and whatever happens, happens? Or is it going to be just a bunch of dudes with their fat wives saying “she’s hot, can I put my dick in her” which, I guess is the point of going there but not if I’m gonna get iced out or just get a rub and tug from some uggos.

Attached: 4BF96538-0866-4A24-9094-2F7A9D6483AC.jpg (521x1024, 48.18K)

I have no idea what a "swinger ranch" is but I've had experience couple sharing, kinda felt like the other people were just toys and then we went back to normal life.

It’s this place in Colorado called “Scarlett ranch” that was told to us by a mutual friend. I’ve had couple/orgy situations too. Idk if you’re the same user but probably starting out small time is the best bet, I think.

Attached: E22CEDB0-8BF7-452F-9603-6D43BC2452BB.jpg (576x1024, 52.72K)

Get monkey pox vax

The latter description is the more accurate one. It's a party were couples go to find other people to fuck. Generally there is a bar area with drinks and stuff were everyone meets eachother and look for potential partners, the once (if) you find someone, you can go to a private room with them and have sex, some places have open areas to have sex where other people can watch and try to join, but there are always private rooms.

Your girlfriend will get the most attention if she looks good, every guy will want to fuck her, but their wifes/gfs might be some fat old woman or some uggo.

The drawback is that you don't know who you might find so you might end up fucking someone that you don't like that much while some guy enjoys your better looking gf.

There is no guarantees. You might have a good time, but it's also very likely that you will be dissapointed

Do start small, especially considering that your gf does not have experience on this. You both will have a much better time

I don’t know shit about swinging but this guy suggests letting someone come into the most intimate place on earth for you and her (your house) I’d say this is a terrible idea. Get a motel room if you must but donot let an experimental experience into your bedroom.

Have fun with your monkey pox you degenerate.

that was my first post, that's why I replied to the OP.

>letting someone come into the most intimate place on earth for you and her (your house)

People do it all the time. If you have two braincells you will get to know them a bit before that. It was just and example anyways, do get a hotel room or something if you feel uncomfortable with the idea of having someone in your house in that context

Really? Gonna buy into this one too, you fucking mongoloid incel. Also…kinda made me laugh so 2/10.

Attached: 7B0369B5-46B2-4C1E-8A06-EE958A487C35.jpg (261x224, 9K)

Monkey pox is hoax. It's a plandemic created by the Vatican to try to take away from us the joy of ass-fucking beautiful men