Be you

>be you
>at home
>hear a knock at the door
>open it, see this
It's yours, WHAT DO?

Attached: Baby1.png (550x550, 84.77K)

Immediately realize somebody has the wrong address because I wouldn’t get my dick within 20 feet of a gross niggers pussy

But the dna test is accurate, what does this mean user? He's your kid!

Attached: baby10.png (500x500, 80.9K)

Remove the notes, call the police and tell them someone abandoned a random child in front of your house

You wouldn't feel morally bad knowing you're giving your own son away, just like his mother?

Attached: Untitled510_20220708153117.png (500x500, 66.62K)

Boot it, say it looked like a football, case closed, no more Half Nigg.

You'd boot your own kid?!
How cruel

Attached: Untitled528_20220726075412.png (500x500, 41.72K)

>what does this mean user?
That he had unprotected sex with a woman and that woman had unprotected sex with a guy immediately after that and that guy had unprotected sex with a black woman immediately after that and this way carried the sperm of the first guy into the vagina of the black woman via his penis.

Inception pregnancy.

I'm gonna subvert these threads and say it's a girl. I will raise her and eventually breed a quadroon into her.

This situation wouldn't occure:

(A) To get rid of their offspring Black women will kill their kids instead of giving them away.
(B) Black single dads don't even exist as myths.

Oh no no, that's your son. Not daughter, and he's not gonna take to you trying to raise him as anything other than what he is

Attached: Untitled528_20220726080440.png (500x500, 54.25K)

But this is one of those one in a million things, so...
>wat do?

Attached: baby5.png (294x386, 30.38K)

Absolutely not, my life goes on just as fine as before receiving the unwanted package

Have a blast raising him to be a fun loving, occasionally mischevious, but ultimately happy and healthy young boy, with realistic but optimistic visions and plans for his future, and rejoice in the joy that is is life.
>you thought I was gonna say groom and molest him, huh?

Have a blast raising him to be a fun loving, somewhat mischevious, but ultimately happy and healthy young boy, with realistic but optimistic visions and plans for the future, and rejoice in the joy that is his life.
>you thought I was gonna say groom and molest him, huh?

/thread

Raise him like my father did to me, by allowing him to be raised by internet strangers and grunge niche internet subcultures.

Attached: 98555324_p0.png (2330x1598, 1.19M)

Next door, jackass

"Nice, free dinner"

Punt that shitpellet into the gutter

Based and Brutananadilewski pilled