Proof white people are *THE MOST* racist race alive

Proof white people are *THE MOST* racist race alive

Prove me wrong

youtube.com/shorts/Xr6k6a4CrG8?feature=share

Attached: 7470B025-2757-4411-ACF1-67EDCBA28ECE.png (510x485, 383.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/OZ7aayadvRM?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

white isn't a race. It's a group of different races that make up most of europe.

No one’s afraid to say that here. Why shouldn’t we be when we have fucking monkeys chimping out daily. Whites are racist because we know niggers should be on their own fucking continent. But niggers are too fucking ignorant to live without the white man holding their hand telling them how to live.

Nope. Seethe harder shit skinned cunt.

Because white people are *THE BEST* race alive and they know it

Ameritards Do your own shit and let live other ppl burgerfaggots

That's actually the opposite of reality, and should be changed.

Attached: 1658018332220.png (500x647, 167.18K)

I'm always very curious about the definition of white or black or any other racial classification.

Are the white skined, light eyes afghans with greek ancestry dating back from alexander the great times considered whites ?
Are the dark skined dark eyes greeks with mixed arab ancestry dating back from ottoman conquests considered whites ?

Do my niece with a very white mom and very black dad considered white or black ? Culturaly she's as white as it gets, but she might look like a black person on the outside.

So is it a genetic thing ? A cultural thing ?
What about a niggerling raised in the us with a very conservative white family and ending up being as american as it gets still black ?

So many questions, so few answers and scientifc methodology to define what the fuck we're even talking about...

U ever notice all videos of Karen’s they are usually white

Go

back

to

Reddit.

You cuck fagoid.

"White" people are racist.

Is this some racist theory?

Do you also call people on the internet a troll?

Sounds like ur a racist.

Karens dont exist untill one of them shared their entire history.

Look im not ashamed of it i have jews and i hate niggers
if you have a problem with it its your problem
go back to fucking africa and mexico where you belong we have robots to do the cheap labor
I want to be left the fuck alone but you jews keep your bullshit up

funny how people on here are openly racist then cry when you’re labeled as racist. Make up your mind reTHUGlicans

Attached: 8FBD3C25-9FB7-46CA-902C-4F5D7D099D99.jpg (2048x1536, 197.21K)

Yes I is

yeah so what? fuck you

in proud to be a racist openly

>chimping out daily
>commit genocide for centuries
>apparently stealing clothes and shoes is the same as mass murder and rape

Post a video of you being racist in public with a timestamp. Go ahead pussy

are you talking about the black on black crime and the mass murders they commit every day in the hood?

I called my coworkers neighbor a nigger to his face when I was drunk. why the fuck would I have a photo of that

you call me a racist, and now I'm not some how? fuck off jew

>white isn't a race. It's a group of different races that make up most of europe.
Is there really a difference between having one White race with different White subraces or many different White races within one White racial family? What would change one way or the other?

white people are nowhere near racist enough.

the thing is negroids are very dumb and all they see is black and white. the halfbreeds are the only intelligent ones of their kind

Attached: 3xbl25.jpg (1000x768, 174.42K)

I’m talking about whites going to other places and genociding entire populations. Imagine thinking gang violence is anything close to atrocities that Europeans did

I think we are user. It’s that most are scared of being called out on it. Especially with social media now. It’s literally bread into us as it is in nature. It’s why tigers don’t hang out with monkeys in nature or hippos and elephants dont intermingle. The different races were put on different lands for a reason. I mean it’s obvious niggers don’t belong around white people, they physically see they are an inferior race and their only way to react is to destroy what they don’t understand and or to keep people as ignorant as themselves.

youtube.com/shorts/OZ7aayadvRM?feature=share

Why are you stalling idiot. I’m telling you to make a video where you’re going on a racist rant and post it here with your face. Why are you trying to play dumb.

Everyone is racist. Is this grade-school still? Fucking cry about it. Even when I was a kid, it didn't take me long to realize this is just a childish game you are playing, but it has real-world consequences and you should be fuckin ashamed of yourself.

Attached: 1658262831742284.png (454x685, 122.33K)

>almost like niggers will chimp out or something

>shit skinned cunt
Can't tell if projecting as a nigger or if white hating. Either way kys

Look you fucking insular Amerifat retard. There is a world outside of the USA, and it is also populated by a lot of niggers, who have nothing to do with slavery or any bullshit like that, and they still cannot function as civilized human beings.

>What would change one way or the other?
White races within one racial family would prove that using the word white is in fact racist and overlooks the individuality of each race.

How long would it take for a pack of niggers to build something like the James Webb telescope and launch into a precise L2 orbit?

Chinese are the most racist in the world, everyone knows this.

this

it would never happen

they would never even think to do it or want to do it.

To be fair, white people allow you to live on their planet...