When is it safe to cum inside my gf's pussy, how many days before or after she starts or stops bleeding

When is it safe to cum inside my gf's pussy, how many days before or after she starts or stops bleeding.

Attached: EpEzDqvW8AQwkG3.jpg (1843x1036, 253.02K)

Depends on how long her period is.
Imagine 30 days.
Then she is ready to get pregnant at around day 16.
Now obviously you dont know the time of ovulation. So lets say day 14-18 it is.

Ypur sperms can survive up to 5 days in her. So after bleeding (day 5 or so), you have 4 days that are pretty save. But obviously you cant be really sure here.

is this like a kink thing?
because using a condom would simplify things immensely

Condoms make it so you no longer feel sex tho...

Found the virgin. Go back summerfag

You know what couples that rely on "safe days" are called? Parents.

lol, kids.

I refuse to believe OP is not trolling. There shouldn't be any people this stupid.

Eh, there are period tracker apps, that'll help. Figure out when she's ovulating, do not bust inside during that time. Most women have a pretty good idea when they're ovulating and it's fairly cyclic/predictable. Unless you're dating a regard that doesn't take of their body. Seems like a big gamble to take, I'd just pull out and nut anywhere but in her pussy. Face, ass, in her ass, tits, etc Or just sync up and know each other enough to have her hop off and finish in her mouth.

Is it wildly irresponsible? yes.
Is it highly likely to backfire and fuck everything up? also yes.
Is it, however, based on biological phenomena? yes indeed.

Seriously, if you MUST have the feeling of rawdogging it, ger her an IUD.

If the flesh is starting to rot its not safe anymore

Kek, freshies spreading lies again. When the flesh is rotten, it's the most supple and 100% safe.

Wanting to feel the inside of pussy and actually have sex does not mean I'm a child

No, it doesn't. You being a child posting on Any Forums because you haven't figured out how to pull it off, does.

I only pull out and generally put bitches on birth control. I am sure we are all capable of being reasonable adults here, user.

It varies woman to woman, she csn even ger pregnant if you come while shes on her period. If youre serious about this and she is too you should get fertility strips and track her ovulation for a few months to get her cycle down, then avoid coming in her 5 days before and after her peak.

But in general, they ovulate 2 weeks before the start of their regular period.

You think we’re all capable of being reasoned adults? Here? A bunch of Any Forumstards?

Attached: D4AC372B-146A-4B7F-A786-5E9993236BB5.jpg (366x300, 16.26K)

Being difficult is obviously virtue; being retarded is the only issue. Enjoy fucking a latex balloon bag thinking it's sex.

Also let me add. Im one of those research tf out of everything people, have had unprotected sex in both my major ltrs, no issues, and just now got the wife pregnant on purpose (took a month, so you know both our reproductive systems are fine). I really got this down:

Pull out method is perfectly fine so long as you do it effectively. It has a 99% success rate. In fertility that means 1 woman out of 100 will become pregnant per year where a man was using pull out correctly. The rules are simple:
1. Do not edge. You are out and jerking your dick before the first rope.
2. You must have urinated between the last time you nut and the next time you enter to flush out stragglers
3. Still avoid too close to ovulation days, but, tbh, i never paid too much attention to that. But like day after period and like a week before was prime creampie time for me.

Disclaimer: because I don't want you crying or blaming me if you do it wrong or get unlucky, i will now officially advise you just never have sex.

>Generally put bitches on birth control
What a larp, 10/10. Now, put the phone down before you get caught- the teachers coming to collect your homework. How old are you, user. Don't lie- we'll know

Tell me you e never had sex without telling me you’ve never had sex

I'm 32
I love sex. I almost wonder why you are such under confident failures? I bet you'd wear a condom for anal.

So you’re a 32 year old virgin? Neck yourself.

If you do ever manage to fuck another loser in the ass though, and you don’t use a condom then enjoy your UTI

fag, I've never used a condom while fucking another dude in the ass. That would be pointless. This is actually sorta my point even.

I… I don’t even… I mean… Is fag like the gay version of nigger? Do you call each other that? I’m so out of the loop with how you larping incels communicate with each other

2 weeks from her last period but you have to keep her legs and ass up for at least 5 minutes after you cum in her or shell get pregnant.