I designed these two bathrooms. which one do you like more?

i designed these two bathrooms. which one do you like more?

Attached: 134.jpg (3840x4320, 923.65K)

where's the bidet you filthy scoundrel

1st one, the colors make it look clean

They both look like shit to be honest.

This

They're the same bathroom with different tiles

Bottom

I like the clean look from the top, and the calming vibe from the bottom. Something that combines both would be good.

yeah, that's my new houses bathroom's dimensions. it's getting renovated

There is no toilet and bidet in both, top one has zero storage space and very little space left to add cabinets and drawers, looks like there is a ton of wasted space off screen behind the bathtub, the shower doesn't have a proper plate on the floor, you placed a huge mirror on the side with no sink and a tiny ass mirror on top of the sink.
Overall garbage design

why is the bath in the middle of the room

i put that big mirror there to reflect light into the bathroom because theres a window behind the camera.

top one, the shelves are in the wrong spot below.

how tf do u shit? blue looks nicer

I like the top one better. The bottom one looks like the bathroom in a 30 year old Mexican restaurant.

Make the wall white so it achieves the same result and put the mirror on the other side where it can serve an actual purpose.
You can add a shelf all the way on the bottom edge of the mirror for toiletries.
Bathtub placement makes no sense; a shower without a plate on the bottom will just make a stupid mess on your floor. Also where the fuck is the actual toilet?

They're both garbage

lmao, no toilet and looks cramped as fuck. good work OP, you massive faggot

mirrors reflect 80% of light. white walls only reflect 50% best case scenario depending on the material

Is the drainage water from the shower just supposed flow outside across the floor, under the glass stall walls and tub and through the missing wall behind the camera?

all you did was change the textures the fuck did you 'design"

No toilet?

i had to choose a good combination of colors and tiles and also had to choose fixtures that didn't look weird with those colours

You're a retard. Where's the shitter? Why have you wasted all the space nearest to the camera POV (i.e. this side of the tub)?

Put the tub along the long wall on the right.

Put the shower stall in the corner we are viewing the room from. Make the shower stall MUCH bigger.

Add a shitter where the shower stall is at the moment

Put a bidet right next to the shitter between the shitter and the tub

Put a double his 'n hers sink unit - with lots of cupboards and shelving underneath - running the full length of the wall on the left.

Both colour schemes are fucking terrible. Go with railway tiles like in the first one, but add a coloured strip along the top, use black grouting for interesting contrast (and because it disguises mould). Paint the top half of the walls a warmer colour.

Give some more thought to the lighting - a lit mirror surround above the sink would be good for instance.

outside of the USA people believe that someone should be able to use the shower while another person uses the toilet hence they are directly adjacent to each other with separate doors

Is your bathroom black or do you live in the shadow of a mountain all day that you need that much light? If your window is pointing north then there is little use for a mirror. If it's pointing south then you'll have light roughly equally on both sides of the bathroom and if it's pointing east or west you'll have light all the way in for half a day and be in shadow for the rest.
I can't imagine a situation where you absolutely need a mirror on that specific wall and a white wall wouldn't be good enough.
It's a waste of a mirror. Also why are you not addressing the long list of other problems?

in other words, all you did was change the look. you havent created a thing

>no fucking clue how light and temperature works

>dude just trust me ok

Why is the fucking tub in the middle of the room you spastic

how do you clean the floor and wall next to a bearclaw tub otherwise?

the design with the toilet

So are you expected to walk inside your tub every time you want to clean the floor on the other side? Are you retarded?

go the fuck back to school user

what's wrong with that?

Give me a legitimate reason why the mirror cannot be a white wall and still receive plenty of natural light

It's dumb as fuck and incredibly annoying. Why do you want to make a chore even more annoying than it already is? Put the tub against one of the side walls so you have space from both ends of the tub to clean the floor all the way around.
Jfc user have you ever lived in a house before?

You need to fuck off about your white wall. I've already told him we aren't going with white.

Attached: LEL.jpg (868x994, 294.16K)

Well it's your bathroom so do whatever the fuck you want. It's still a dumb waste of a mirror