I’m a guy who recently got a nipple piercing. Which jewellery should I change to?

I’m a guy who recently got a nipple piercing. Which jewellery should I change to?

Attached: 4B8EEEC8-F5F5-4E7D-B602-0CEFACA548D1.jpg (640x480, 23.04K)

pierce penis too

You should take it out and stop being a faggot. Unless you are a faggot. In which case I recommend the ball closure ring. They're cute. Everything else aside from that and a straight barbell is just doing too much work honestly.

Bowling ball

fucktard

Your mother seems to not think it’s faggoty my son.

I am not brave enough. I don’t want to ruin the ability to be a coomer.

Pic related. Except figure out how to load them and kys

Check with the gay bar you're going to, they usually have recommendations

Id like to apologize. I had an epic burn but i forgot to attach pic and now I look like a retarded faggot. Im going to leave the thread now. Take care. Sorry again.

Quality file attaching there cum stain.

>guy
>nipple piercing
OP is a faggot.

fucking hell atleast you know lmao

Please attach the burn. I feel bad that you went through the effort to find the pic and because of your ineptitude as a human your one chance of glory has slipped through your fingers. We all support you here user. You can do it buddy.

I said sorry. Stop bullying me. Ok leaving now.

what about one of these?

Attached: 149208.png (394x1454, 39.31K)

What the fuck does my mother know about faggotry? Nothing, I assure you. She thinks I'm straight.

No please come back. It’s okay my child. We all make mistakes, but we can learn from them and move on. Please show me your artwork Billy.

Does she tell you this when she comes to change your diaper and empty your cum jars? Or when she is collecting your good boy points for your daily tendies?

Ok fine, dad

Attached: download (27).jpg (218x231, 6.81K)

KYS

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-102455_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1079x1608, 522.45K)