This guy is worse than trump. Prove me wrong

this guy is worse than trump. Prove me wrong

Attached: 62FA7574-A8CF-4C1B-AEA6-A1C757A223E3.jpg (1125x839, 795.68K)

What i dont get is when you call out Biden's cognitive issues, democrats simply will not address it or shift to trump. Why cant they judge this shithead without thinking about trump for 5 seconds?

Attached: 1654185595134m.jpg (1024x576, 87.62K)

Shifting to Trump isn’t even a good argument. Trump was a wonderful president. Hence evidenced by the lack of real arguments against Trump. All the left has is propaganda and spin yo make him look bad. Is a man really that bad if the only way you can find something bad about him to say is to lie?

Attached: 1657633492791.jpg (2000x1332, 326.06K)

trips for reliability

We can’t

twitter “facts”

Trump tried to overthrow the government and 2 years later he still can't admit he lost by millions of votes. Fuck that guy.

Sorry... Can't

Attached: jb.jpg (1000x600, 62.15K)

America is a shit hole

Where Do U Live

He tried? How so? With retards running into the Capitol with flags? Oooooo so scary. What a coup!

What I find funny is when people argue that Biden was too old when he took office, but then will march to the voting booth like good little goosesteppers for Trump in 2024 - who will be that point the same damn age.

Cognitive dissonance is real yo

define fascism

Attached: c1e.png (680x646, 155.58K)

bro you couldnt be more right. i hate both of them, and ive said on multiple occasions that theyre both racist pedophiles, just that one of them was trying to destroy the country for money and the other doesnt know he's destroying the country, and i have this liberal elitist friend (imagine brian griffin but born into multimillions, loud, bluntly insults anyone for anything, and takes offense to people working) who loses his shit at this take. his response is always just "trump bad" with some 4 syllable words sprinkled in to make us thing he's not some retard foaming at the mouth.

I doubt Trump will run. I voted for him in 2020 but I’d rather move on at this point

this

Don't be disingenuous, people died that day and because of that day. Pence almost got publicly executed.

One person died that day. And she was wearing a MAGA hat.

If Trump had taken the loss handed to him by we the people, she'd be alive today.

Ah yes, Biden is worse than the guy who had to blame states for his failure on covid.