When did the right become pathologically deluded? I think it was probably when Palin ran for VP

When did the right become pathologically deluded? I think it was probably when Palin ran for VP.

Attached: Screenshot_20220726-120955.png (1544x2048, 1.76M)

Nigga looks like Rosie O’Donnell

yawn
the left calls for this on a daily basis

Honestly I think you nailed it.

It had been building slowly for awhile. Roger Ailes got the snowball rolling. It picked up an immense amount of speed with 9/11. Even more with Obama, a black man, being elected president of US.
Fox News started out pandering to the right by racing to the bottom. But its tactics were so successful that they became the narrative and completely took over the demographic. Now it's Republicans that have to pander to Fox News narratives. I don't even believe it's any grand conspiracy. Just chasing profits from where they're at moment to moment at any human cost.

I remember when John McCaine was giving a speech during the 2008 election cycle, and he got a question about Obama being a Muslim or foreigner or something. McCaine said that that was wrong, and even though Obama had wrong ideas he's still an American and he's a good man.

His crowd loudly boo'd him for it. That was when the Fox News tabloid narratives had decisively overtaken the Republican Party.

Tell us again how a man can be a woman just by thinking it

>McCaine said that that was wrong, and even though Obama had wrong ideas he's still an American and he's a good man.
This was the turning point for sure. When people decided that truth was less important than their narrative. George Carlin said it best. Think of the average idiot, and now realize that half of the planet is dumber than that guy. The divide between reality and the echo chamber is completely gone for so many people, and they blindly believe everything Fox news tells them to believe.

Why did the alt-left become crazy? That would be a good date for when the bugfuck insane people on the left started believing the fault was in everyone else, and not them.

>When did the right become pathologically deluded?

Imagine asking this on b. You have to go back

Attached: 33208E4A-1870-4C52-A8DF-DB3E2B425537.jpg (1024x947, 102.22K)

Having contempt for Congress is the rational position, user.

Tell everyone why you're obsessed with trans people so much that you have to bring it up at every turn?
Conservacucks are pathetic.

Attached: 2vzbse1pi7d91.jpg (1472x1685, 393.1K)

>sees anti right comment
>immediately starts attacking left
>thinks he's not manipulated af

get a grip boys... go suck a dick or whatever it is you do in your free time.

>deflection
>projection
Why is the right so fucking retarded?

Attached: 8mp4kll1ged91.jpg (1668x1516, 267.64K)

Get ready. Its happening.

Attached: Almost there.jpg (1440x1245, 460.49K)

yo dipshit
the point is both political sides are full of retards, and it's nothing new clever, or insightful
just like you

Imagine describing yourselves and not realizing it.

You are just as stupid, just a different flavor.

When one side has gone completely insane, and constantly claims the OTHER side is completely insane, it's only rational to point that out you insecure little faggot.

both political sides. Tell me, how do you become so brainwashed to think there are only two political sides? Does it come with US born package?

Yes, because mass shooters will obey the laws.

Attached: ritroll.gif (497x280, 1.25M)

You are also deflecting and projecting…

Good. A purge is needed.

I see you got some nice brainwashing going on there. Holy fuck i can't believe how deep in the forest you guys are... lol

Different user, but the US is a two-party system. You'd know this if you ever pulled your head out of your ass and took a look around.

Removing even more employment protections in America of all places sounds like an utterly terrible idea.
Also what the fuck do mid level bureaucrats got to do with top level corruption, this would just be one more case of a boss letting his employees take the blame for his corruption AND replacing them with his own yes men valueing political affilition over competency.
How anyone would see this as a positive is beyond me.

It's so weird that states with stricter gun control laws don't seem to have as many mass shooter problems.
It's so weird that countries with stricter gun control laws don't seem to have as many mass shooter problems.
It's so weird, right?

>you guys
I'm not on either side. Unlike you, I'm sane and I don't project entire belief systems on people who disagree with me on one topic.

I remember seeing Palin on TV as a teenager and just thinking what the FUCK, this person could be the vice president of America?

well they obey it in other countries somehow. So what are you saying? Amerifats are more stupid then the rest of the world? I guess we agree then...

>It's so weird that states with stricter gun control laws don't seem to have as many mass shooter problems.
It's so weird that you think you can make a blatantly false statement and no one will call you on it.
Look at the gun laws in the major cities, and then at the rate at which people are shot in major cities.

There is a reason you dont do this on Any Forums and its not the “culture” or w/e.

Its because the board has IDs

>wanting employee protections for government employees
kek

Thank God for 2A. I'm a lefty liberal, but I'm fascinated by firearms. I cant wait for Trumpers to sperg out and attempt to dismantle our goverment, so I can start dropping bodies. Any sister fucking rednecks that think well paid Blue state Dems aren't terrified of the happening and haven't been arming up in silence for years, are delusional. It'll be purely a case of fuck around and find out. 2024 is going to be a shit show for sure, and my kids once again will have a memorable life experience, voting for the first time for the sanctity of an American future.

2000. When the Supreme Court said "um, Georgie Bush won because stop counting HE WON OKAY?! ... and this rule only counts this time. ifaleftywinsitsdifferentKTHXBYEEEEEE"

it's two-party system because you made it that way. It's not like it has to be no matter what. You're just brainwashed enough to think there's no other option. So many countries used to be like that, but somehow managed to create alternative political powers. But yeah you have to have more than 2 brain cells to do that.

Except they don't. If guns aren't available, they do things like throw acid at each other. If your goal is to get rid of guns, then rounding up everyone and taking their guns does work -- though that would be very hard in the US, due to widespread ownership. But if your goal is to reduce violence or prevent people from hurting each other, there's no correlation with gun laws. The anti-gun movement is driven by irrational fear, not a rational desire to reduce danger.

California, Chicago-IL and Baltimore-MD seems to have their fair share of shootings despite strict gun laws.

Plus we have had the guns for like 30yrs prior to “mass shootings”. AR-15 was available in the late 60s, this shit didnt start until the late 90s.

And you know nothing of guns. But please prove our point about how you are so dumb and indoctrinated that you think your own shit doesnt stink and come on Any Forums where there are no IDs to spout 20 yr old leftist propaganda.

>if we make it harder to kill people people will still kill people in the same numbers
No.

and how exactly did you conclude i'm on one of the sides? I'll tell you, because you're brainwashed to see only that. Idgaf about your political system and i'm not even from US. I'm only using ad hominem and somehow you think i'm on one or the other side. Like i said, get a grip.

I wasn't alive 250 years ago. I didn't make it that way.
But it is a 2 party system. It's the way the system is designed, and changing it would require a radical overhaul and simply isn't politically feasible. So whatever the merits of changing to a parliamentary system -- and there are some, but it's not a slam dunk -- it's not going to happen.
Trying living in the real world instead of the world of what if

Arming yourselves with what exactly? Certainly not illegal firearms? Because that would make you quite the walking contradiction now wouldn’t it

Damn. So he is essentially calling for the suicide of 4k Americans. Idk if he ever mathed before but every state has a National Guard larger than 4k. Those "shock troops" would be put down relatively quickly

And inb4 "military would never fire on American citizens!" you stop being a citizen when you try to overthrow the government. They will kill you for attacking our country

I didn't conclude you were on one of the sides. I said you were insane. Which you're proving again.
Learn to read with comprehension.

> Any sister fucking rednecks that think well paid Blue state Dems

Your delusions are unreal. Im going to laugh when the engineers and business men and doctors you didnt know were right wing shoot you while you fumble with your revolver

People being shot and mass shootings arent the same. A gang banger blasting another banger in Chicago is not the same as a guy shooting up a classroom full of kids. Also here are the states with the highest rates of death by gun per 100k people.
Mississippi -- 28.6.
Louisiana -- 26.3.
Wyoming -- 25.9.
Missouri -- 23.9.
Alabama -- 23.6.
Alaska -- 23.5.
Also, statistically, the states with the most guns, have the most guns deaths, which makes sense.

Are you going to ban knives and cars next?
You're irrational.

Last time they tried anything a bunch of the fat fucks died of burger overdoses, I don't like their chances

Your face is irrational.
And I wish we treated guns like cars.

Brother, if you aren't a troll, take a deep breath. You shouldn't feel that triggered that easily. Look up Amygdala Hijacking.

>blm and antifa rioting and burning businesses and court houses for 6 months straight.
Nothing to see here folks. They're peacefully protesting.
>"news" article says something something republican bad!
OMFG WERE ALL GOING TO FUCKING DIE!!!!! THE NAHZEES THE NAHZEES!!!! CHECK UNDER YOUR BEDS!!!!

Attached: 1656027005300.png (680x554, 564.12K)

It is just because 2 parties dominated the field and cucked the society into thinking that's their only choice. There are no laws preventing you from creating a third political party, you're just too soft to do that and prefer to suck the dick of the side that promises you the most. That's pathetic, but it doesn't surprise me given that i'm not from US and know your system better than you do.

And you completely ignored the issue and brought up irrelevant stats....
If people want to kill each other, and guns are available, they'll sometimes use guns. If guns aren't readily available, they'll use other means. Banning guns doesn't reduce the death rate. It just shifts how people are killed.
Also, you're just dumping raw stats without considering other contributing factors. To make a fair assessment, you have to control for things like poverty and education, which have a high correlation with death by violence rates.
You do realize all reputable studies have concluded that there is either no, a negative, or a very weak positive correlation between gun laws and deaths? And there have been hundreds of those studies.

Yeah it's an extremely under discussed point in US history. It desperately needs a revisit and some justice done.

Can freely bring them across state lines in public? Sounds good.

>>blm and antifa rioting and burning businesses and court houses for 6 months straight.
lol jesus. you talk like they were fucking Sherman on his march. what was it, an auto-zone and a walgreens got fucked up in like two years of protesting? you're ready to start the fucking firing squad.

#notmuhwalmart!