Mfw a christfag calls a trannie "delusional"

>mfw a christfag calls a trannie "delusional"

Attached: 1646274336014.jpg (366x380, 19.46K)

At least Jesus people don't chop their entire dick off and think that changes who they are. Leftism, as a religion complete with original sin and social laws, makes me miss the religious right. I miss when it was just hearing about pokemon being demonic once in a while.

OK transvestite

>. Leftism, as a religion.
dude stop

also Religion*

Religion is not written with uppercase R unless it's at the start of a sentence, retard.

Don't worry, most other religions and even other atheists think trannies are delusional, too.

Uppercase yourself faggot

> love God
> love your neighbor as yourself
> forgive others who have wronged you
>love your enemies
> ask God for forgiveness for your sins
> Jesus is the messiah and was given the authority to forgive others
> repentance for your sins is essential
> don't be hypocritical
> don't judge others
> the kingdom of God is near. It is not the rich and powerful - but the weak and poor - who will inherit this Kingdom

These are the teachings of Christ.
If you do not adhere to them you are NOT a Christian.
If you cherry-pick parts of the Bible to undermine these teachings you are NOT a Christian. Utilising the Jewish parts of the Bible for this purpose is unchristian

A Christian puts the teachings of Christ before all other sources of knowledge.
Hermeneutics are a sin.

Attached: JesusOfNazareth.jpg (301x424, 19.48K)

Not to worry. The non religious think trannies are also dysphoric, disassociated, and demented groomers.

You forgot

>Abjectly hate trannies with fascism

> groomers
Oh come on! Thats right wing projection

Attached: 1657037255637.jpg (900x506, 49.88K)

There are pesos on both sides.

But mostly on the left. I mean, they have outdoor sex parades and invite children. They're so open about their perversion toward minors.

Okay incel

Attached: 1652452086814.gif (220x194, 342.1K)

Yes, chopping your own dick off is a feat worth of deep seated hatred

Every atheist and pagan is an overweight neckbeard incel trying hard to cope with being angry at life. Without exception, if you are atheist I will assume you're a fat loser until otherwise proven and so does everyone else

Attached: 1652452169200.gif (244x306, 364.57K)

You know its literally every group and population on the planet hates you faggots right?

Attached: 1652451184147.gif (220x275, 309.73K)

Only good and Jesus can judge people. Love thy neighbor etc.

reminder that christfags are the ultimate cucks, fooled by jews into worshipping a dead jew, fucking priceless

bollocks

See