I love being bisexual. I love having many choices. I love being a sex machine...

I love being bisexual. I love having many choices. I love being a sex machine. I love hooking up with people i find attractive, man, woman, neither, i don't care. My favorite thing about me is my versatile sexuality

Attached: image_2022-07-26_112011762.png (800x480, 2.22K)

Isn't that just mahvellous!

That’s so sad

PONY POSTING OUTSIDE OF /mlp/

>My favorite thing about me is my versatile sexuality
Huh, you sound boring.
If who you want to fuck is what defines you most, you must be as shallow as a puddle.

I am shallow then. And very boring, but at least i'm happy with some aspects about myself. I don't like being miserable, and i enjoy my own company, and i think i'm a very interesting person to be with. So yes, i'm shallow for enjoying the person i am sometimes

I'm bisexual too user, but it isn't my identity because who I want to fuck doesn't inform my morals, ethics or general philosophy when it comes to actual life.
I'm much more curious about what you hobbies are, what music you are into, what sort of fiction you like to read, you know stuff like that.
Who you want to fuck isn't interesting to me unless it is me you are trying to fuck.

You're just gay and in denial

By what reasoning?
How is being attracted to both women and men being gay in denial?

Because you're just gay with less conviction. Just say you're gay

So no actual reasoning, you just want me to identify as gay.
How about no ass hat, I like men and women, that makes me bi.
In fact by your logic I should call myself straight because I prefer women.

Op sounds like narcissists.

>I love being bisexual. I love having many choices. I love being a sex machine. I love hooking up with people i find attractive, man, woman, neither, i don't care. My favorite thing about me is my versatile sexuality

Attached: is nose.jpg (400x400, 26.01K)

rarity best poney forever

You're right. I was just trolling.

Go back to your containment board user.

I'm actually a jack of all trades, but today i felt like celebrating my sexuality. I do art, i write and draw, i work out and practice several martial arts, i watch anime, cartoons, series whatever, i'm into many music genres but my current favorite is punk rock and phonk/drift

> unless it is me you are trying to fuck
Are we about to kiss right now?

The fact that twilight is literally a walking bi flag makes this whole thread funnier

Attached: image_2022-07-26_120120396.png (1200x720, 177.28K)

Aw shoot, you gave up too early. I was gearing up for a fun argument with you.
See all of that stuff is actually interesting.
>Are we about to kiss right now?
Nah I've done the online thing in the past and it doesn't work, you gotta flirt with me in person if you wanna kiss me.

i stopped going there in like 2016, it's over, nothing remains round the decay of that colossal wreck

I'm also bi but I would only fuck a woman if I got really bored of the last 10 guys I fucked

I'm kind of at the opposite shore to you.
I mainly go for women, but once in a while I meet a man who is attractive to me.