Why do they think this? who came up with this nonsense?

why do they think this? who came up with this nonsense?

Attached: kangs.jpg (720x492, 32.79K)

Attached: niggers_laugh_20.jpg (1080x506, 79.18K)

these pathetic monkey faced niggers should go back to fucking Africa!

try drawing both lines at right angles to the line from eye to ear next time raciss

The skull shape is clearly different you duplicitous shithead

Lol I just noticed that the shape of her cranium is actually worse than that of the caricature.

The reality of being a stone-aged evolutionary throwback is too difficult for anyone, so they escape into the world of fantasy.

Why are blacks stuck in the past? and what gets me is if you wanna know what black people were really like in Ancient times, just look at them now. they commit the majority of violent crime, don't work and have a bad attitude.
Humans don't change that much over time, what your worth doesn't change.

Attached: 1436737492314.jpg (494x849, 65.42K)

>why do they think this?
Because niggers like to steal, so they decided to steal civil accomplishments as well.
>Who came up with this
Jews.

I always thought tut looks southeast Asian

oMg tHe SkUlL ShApE

who gives a fuck you mouth breathing neckbeard. Can you even see your skullshape in a mirror? Or is it beneath three inches of fat, pube-like facial hair and cheeto dust?

this chronically online shit is cringe and you idiots have been posting the same lame shit for 10+ years. buy a personality trait

Attached: 1317026494304.jpg (490x439, 18.1K)

Nigger with a retarded protruding monkey skull detected

Actually nose shape indicates what climate you're meant for.
Hot: wide nose(nigger nose)
Cold: skinny nose

nogs can't recognise themselves in the mirror until triple the age of everyone else
no wonder they believe Beethoven was black

history is a fairy tale mostly anyway, so who cares.

Race slide thread

Imperialists who characterised Africa as 1 country populated by 1 group of people

yes yes wypipo forget about history
let us fuck it up even more by claiming all your great shit was ours amirite niggaz

Do you idiots really not see that the woman is looking UP at the statue, or do you just get excited at any prospect that your world view isn't as retarded as you are?

"HUR DUR... KING TUT (literal incest baby) HAS A WEAK CHIN LIKE ME! TAKE THAT NIGGERS!"

This. I mean I live in the ghetto and I can tell you right now I cant stand niggers but this image is so poorly done its ridiculious.

Attached: CEDCBACF-C765-4861-BB83-6A2743642133.jpg (1024x1014, 142.82K)