If Putin seriously and concretely blackmails the world with nuclear war if we do not submit to him...

If Putin seriously and concretely blackmails the world with nuclear war if we do not submit to him, would you surrender and obey or would you rather die in a world-ending nuclear conflict telling him to fuck off?

Attached: putin1.jpg (720x390, 41.28K)

Would prefer to live tbh. Dudes a cunt though

Putin doesn't have that many nukes. All the money allocated for maintenance and upgrades was spent on black sea mansions and giga yachts.

Nobody has that kind of power, faggot.

nigga...why you acting like labor and raw material come at a cost in Russia.

If we die, he dies. Google mutually assured destruction.

It wouldnt be blackmail because I think hes a pussy for not firing all the nukes already just the principal. My life aint shit and wont be much better anytime soon and Im already old enough to where even if it gets great some time soon it wont be enough time to make this shit worth it.
I'd rather die laughing at the rest of you who thought you had more time.

Don't fall in the bully trap, once you give in once, what is stopping him from demanding more?

I've made plans to form letters on a wall saying "fuck Putin" with the shadows that remain from me and my vaporized friends.

I'd rather die. I live in an area that would most likely not be nuked. Radiation fallout possible, depending on the season. Have been working the past few years on a homestead type situation. Have firearms/ammo to last (not insane amounts, but more than enough). Have enough family and space to essentially create a compound. We hunt the land we are on, so we have access to extra meat. It would suck ass, but we would most likely survive for a while at least.

If we were to immediately launch an all out and coordinated attack on all their air fields and missile bases we would stand a damn good chance of catching them with their pants down!

Attached: dfkufj.png (304x280, 66.06K)

>my friends

Yes user, in spite of being here like you, I do in fact have friends.
We're not entirely the same.

Putin is a good leader, he listens to how stupid everyone is and decides who is the weakest link, honestly go fuck yourselves, each and everyone of you if he was a great leader he would nuck evuryone everyday since there are literally no consequences if you dominate all the nuclear powers anyway. o7

what are his demands?

You also need parts and trained personnel user, this isn't a bridge we are talking about, shits expensive to maintain

Magically an untraceable spike of tungsten would come crashing from the heavens leveling the entire city he is stationed in. The guy would never be able to see sunshine again if he pulled that shit. He knows it.

i'd rather glass this bitch honestly. life doesn't seem like it will be worth living any time this decade so we might as well get it over with. only thing i'd regret is not owning and racing a cool car, but that shit takes a lot of money. Putin can blow me in nuclear hell

He won't and world war 3 will never happen, stop being stupid.

WHAT. ARE. HIS. DEMANDS. why are people answering this who have no idea what putins demands would be? you dumb fucking niggers, no wonder the media strings you along so easily. all id.

he is basically annexing ukraine and sanctioning them with trade embargos to nato so they cant give away what he feels are his resources. And since they do that it pisses him off so he threatens because he recieves no kickback for it. The issue is a little complicated since diplomacies that have occured have basically walked out on him and he is ready to push the button save for china rubbing his shoulders. India just sits and watches like not even worried about it because they have nukes too and does not care about these resources problems. EVERYONE should note that india isn't involved in this ordeal at all.
The saudis and the middle east all want to sow chaos with this balance and then nato wants to prevent an economy elitism against their own agenda.

>the oligarchs will overthrow him
>he has a terminal illness and will die soon
>he's spent the entire military budget on personal artefacts

Stop believing everything you see on plebbit