Take pic of my ass out of sheer boredom

>take pic of my ass out of sheer boredom
>its actually kind of nice
>fap to it
whats the take away from this Any Forums? picrel

Attached: boot.jpg (1199x765, 104.52K)

Your sphincter is made for sodomizing?

you fantasize of having your asshole fucked but you're currently in denial about it.

Op is a fag

i guess idk

Can i french kiss it?

I'm american

thats your ass?

yea

bump

i hope you came to your own ass pic OP

i know i would

>Pack a bunch insulin with my lunchables so i don't pass out when sex
>Wipe out circumcised penis
>Grab a bunch of palm oil and rub it all over my 300 lbs body
>Realize i don't have my bbc dildo and i haven't asked for forgiveness to my daily minority for oppressing them
>Crawl back into my mobile scooter
>All the slime pouring from my monkepox blisters is making the floor sticky so i have to ask for help
>Start crying on the floor
>Idea.jpeg
>Call the police and say a negro broke in
>"He's taking a shit on my carpet"
>They arrive a few hours later with a swat team and a few standard-bearers with lgbt and black lives matter flags
>"Sir, we were informed you used the "n" word while talking to an officer of the law, may we see your circumcision certification, green card, or liberal arts diploma?"
>Ohno.jpg
>Remember i left mine in my synagogue last time i went to wash the feet of the local congressmen
>Make up an excuse
>"I'm off my lithium and hrt medication, i guess i must've forgotten them at my sister's bull's place, i promise it won't happen again officer".
>He lets me go and gives me a ride with the weekly gay pride parade
>"Today's sponsor is Ukraine and McDonalds, please donate some of your extra anal beads and leave them in the box next to the kids choir"
>Get pass the daily school shooting without losing many of the kids from the choir
>"They only like killing brown kids, and i don't remember the last time i heard a jumping bean sing" the meth head next to me says
>Finally arrive at my place for the dildo
>Find a gang of ugly mexicans stealing my cardboards and using the good trash to heat the leftover racoon i made in the morning
>"My casa es su casa, I'm for open border for all my latinxs amigos"
>Get shot

The take away is that i want to fuck you in the ass and breed you

the takeaway might be that fags are truly mentally retarded. who jacks off to pics of themselves?

for science, lay down with your legs up and cum in your of face and see if you like that just as much. you might be one of those solo spergs that can marry themself

I have done that. I now see why women hate it

Attached: IMG_8682a.jpg (1080x1920, 172.58K)

Post more ass pics
That's my take away

You should let a guy with a big dick bust your ass open