At my lowest moment i once again find out that nobody will wipe my tears but me. Nobody actually cares...

At my lowest moment i once again find out that nobody will wipe my tears but me. Nobody actually cares. When i'm at my loneliest no one will know or notice because i hide it too well. Not that they will care to change that anyway. I don't even want to die anymore. The only company i enjoy is my own, so if he dies, who do i have left? All i can do is wish i wasn't even born so i don't have to go through this in the first place.

Attached: image_2022-07-26_090559662.png (199x200, 64.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3iiKhUGkWvc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay

what about filling yourself with some other thing? Hate maybe.

Been there done that. It adds nothing.

You do not need human contact
Emotions besides anger are fucking gay.
Immediately cut off contact with everyone you had a relationship with. It may be hard, but just put all doubts to the back of your mind
Stop caring so much about things. Whatever it is, it is NOT that important.
Just become a slippery snake and cheat, lie, kill and use people till you are at the top. Seek power like the worthless clump of matter you are.

Attached: 1634166551000.jpg (1024x768, 91.84K)

well op, thats life I guess. you just got to deal with it. aside from your mother and maybe your brother, dad, or sister, people really dont give a shit. its a dog eat dog world out there, always has been, seemingly always will be. dont have kids if it really makes you feel that bad. at least you wont be perpetuating the cycle like a dumbass because you needed "meaning" and were too afraid to sit down, alone, with nothing but your thoughts, and entertain the possibility that maybe, just maybe, this means nothing and God is a farce.

Happy 18th birthday, no shit Sherlock

You're lost.

you're angry because people like me exist. We feed on the small fishes. Small fishes, like you.

Is that or kys, without someone besides you there's no other options

>Seek power like the worthless clump of matter you are.
This is the kind of climax I come to this board for. I will now sleep easily.

Attached: 1658809599767308.jpg (194x259, 6.74K)

that's what I'm saying. I helped everyone I met in my life, helped a friend get a job, helped 2 of my exes get their shit together and go to college or get a job, helped one ex go to therapy, helped a friend get over his divorce. Then when I got in a car accident everyone doxxed me in 1 day. I couldn't even understand. But then I slowly got it. I was always there to help them, but they never gave a shit. The moment I needed help, they GTFO'd. So then I was left alone. But why should i fucking kill myself? Just because a bunch of morons abandoned me? Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!

This is very funny because my 19th birthday is actually around the corner.

I'm not having kids anyway. The 'gift' of life is actually a curse, and i don't want to impose it on a poor individual. You're right

That's right user. Killing ourselves will only prove a point we didn't know about and make those fuckers happy. Staying alive purely out of spite is a very valid reason. We will live and stomp on those fuckers' throats, we are better than them and everyone who ever hurt us.

>doxxed
I meant dropped*
yeah. Fuck giving up. We know our true potential. Fuck those who say "kys" or "I'm kinda busy rn man talk to you later". Stop on their throats!

When I'll get my first billion I'll pay a few hundred k just to fuck bad people up. Then I'll give a few mil to people I care about

life is fake and gay, stupid and evil and painful

And for that we are ironically the better men.

Lowkey wish there wasn't a club at all. Also, i love that song.

We really are. I never attack people when they're weak, but most people will. But they don't understand that grudges are forever. You can always wake up one day and some insane faggot is knocking on your door, wanting to kill you or something, because you called him a "faggot" 10 years ago

>Nobody actually cares
Welcome to the club user
youtu.be/3iiKhUGkWvc

Attached: 411-4118058_apu-apustaja-hug-hd-png-download.png (860x499, 84.54K)

I deleted the post because It was a cover and i like the offical more