I was made to strip, naked walked, filmed, penetrated, and then inseminated, ask me anything

I was made to strip, naked walked, filmed, penetrated, and then inseminated, ask me anything

Attached: 20220724_2.jpg (1080x1440, 920.77K)

How much did you pay for the full package?

What do you mean?

Where is the penis

I'm going to celebrate when your body is recovered from a ditch some Sunday morning.

same

well done?

It's unlikely that you would hear about that, the only sign would be me disappearing from Any Forums

What do you mean?

Between my legs

I don't see it

Was it a nice load? Did it feel good inside?

It was a huge load. The dude went for my prostate, so I came first, which made my anal sphincter contract, which in turn made him cum

Omfg, you're fucking retarded

Because it's hidden and it's small. I didn't tuck it anyway

fuuuuuuck

wish that was me (also hope they caught that part on video, i'd like to see that)

No, he only filmed while I was stripping and then the naked walk

oh well, it's good to know that you got bred well and that you got pumped full of cum

some of us can only dream of that

Why just dreaming of that?

Attached: 20220724_strip.webm (300x480, 1.78M)

lol

Why are you ghey?

I don't know but thanks to whoever made me one, not having to deal with raising annoying children but being able to live my sexual fantasies beyond 35

>inseminated
I don't think you know what that word means.

Ok, yesterday I was criticised for using the word "bred". What is the correct term for a guy pumping his semen into another guys anus?

"pumped full of cum" seems to work. But yeah, you were neither inseminated nor bred, I don't see how that's hard.