Why is czechia the shithole of europe?

Why is czechia the shithole of europe?

Attached: 7fhe34kh1aslfkh .png (1587x2245, 1002.77K)

Slavs.

newfag here. i dont get it. whats wrong with them?

Seems off. Plenty of young and somewhat attractive or normal women involved in that? Maybe they have enemies in high places and this is how they smear people?

Czech Republic is far from being the shithole of Europe, come on.
Anyway, I expected these people to be gypsies, I'm surprised none of them are.

Almost a half of them look like rapists or groomers, but yes, some of them look normal.

some of the dudes look weird but the ratio of male to female seems way off

I read about plenty of cases when women tolerate or even help their man in this. Also, I think female pedos are way more common than we think, it's just easier for them to hide or get away with it (boys don't report it or society shames boys more than girl victims).
Anyway, that Radko guy looks like a fucking ogre and the Creative Wolves guy looks like a textbook case of some gay molester. Something about his face just screams it.

It also makes me wonder - is it child sex trafficking if someone who is 18 fucks a 17 year old on the wrong side of the border? I know a guy who had to register as a sex offender when he was caught pissing at about 2 am on a sat night. Law enforcement loves to fuck with technical details.

Interesting a good majority of this ring was woman

Because there is people that want to be in of the doings of a shithole of europe.

English, motherfucker. Do you speak it?

I would like to know details about their activities, Americans tend to exaggerate things like you have described, but on the other hand, I doubt these people are guilty of something that dumb if they worked as a group that big.
Also, that Namika is a man, right?

They're e-thots in case you haven't noticed. They pose and recruit young children and receive a commission from the ugly 40 year old creeps you see in the photo.

Way it works is the females are e-girls and recruit young children on Instagram to a "photoshoot" at one of the older creep's apartments. It's all downhill from there but the bitches receive their cut from the profits.

It's not sex trafficking. I don't even think it should be considered rape.

But recruiting children on the internet to "cosplay model shoots" is another beast in an of itself.

Are the parents just not around or something?

THE WOMEN ARE E-WHORES.
THEY RECRUIT 'ASPIRING' YOUNG CHILDREN WHO ALSO WANT TO BE MODELS ON INSTAGRAM AND SOCIAL MEDIA TO MEET THEIR 'PHOTOGRAPHER' IN PRAGUE. THE REST IS HISTORY AFTER THE MEET-UP

Who needs parents when you have Facebook and Instagram to watch all the whores pose in thongs and think that's how real life works? Come on now. That's the best thing a child could have in their lives. Not loving parents.

they are cringe and sus

cos it’s full of degenerate whitey

If having a pedos community means country is a shithole, then US is the biggest shithole on the entire planet

>NOOOOOOOOO MY FEMORINOS CANNOT BE PEDOS NOOOOOOOOOOOO
Fucking retards, I swear