I keep finding these fuckers in my home. Where the hell are they coming from?

I keep finding these fuckers in my home. Where the hell are they coming from?

Attached: 280FA0FA-1EF8-4CD5-87EE-BF315601A33E.jpg (320x240, 17.61K)

your anal crevice

You can use Demand CS to fuck em up. For scorps you gotta do double dosage.

When they're born they're tiny as fuck so they can fit through any cracks. Just get you some glue traps and such.

i have them everywhere too. been stung like 7 times

Youve been blessed by Vulkoor.

what sucks is that if you find a few then you likely live near a fuckhuge nest of thousands. remember you can use a blacklight to spot them easier. gl

ive never seen these in real life

I slip them under your door when you sleep.

This guy is right, vulkoor has embraced your existence and has rewarded your presence amongst the preen.

Glue traps all over the fucking house. Need to find the source.

Lot next to us is prime for that shit I am sure. Downed tree limb and terminates and everything. Properly is not developed, but owned so can’t burn it. What do?

Nest somewhere near your house or possibly multiple

Here is the current size.

scorpions love to sting babies and they will do almost anything to do it.
you need to kidnap a baby. has to be under 2 you fucking retarded piece of shit.
then take the baby and put it somewhere where you can lay a fuck load of traps around the baby.
then wait. you should catch nearly all of them.

good places to find a baby would be:
parks
malls
inside small child bedrooms

Attached: AF829597-BBC8-45B9-8F3E-4A14D50B3791.jpg (320x240, 15.06K)

outside

I dunno mang sorry. i just know in arizona you either were lucky and had no scorpions or you lived near a nesting site and had constant intrusions. elevate the bed, shake out your shoes, etc. maybe theres traps or deterrent chemicals they hate

Lived in Arizona over 30 years. Never have seen a scorpion in the city, too developed. Lived in a house that did have wolf spider infestations, yearly. Very weird. This was in the central area by Encanto Park in a 1940's neighborhood.

I think Scorpions are also migratory. They will bed down in a general area, but they are nomadic and roam undeveloped or desert preserve neighborhoods.

I see coyotes, javelina and desert foxes use the canals in North Central Phoenix. Weird place to live for sure.

They're both looking for water and looking to get away from water right before it rains. Spray Demon WP (wettable powder) where two surfaces meet to form a 90° angle. Everywhere the floor meets a wall, ceiling meets a wall and corner. Spray under your house if not a foundation home. If a foundation home, spray around your home. Make sure no trees or brush touches your home. Like I said, water really drives them. Both to and from. You're dealing with bark scorpions.

Poisonous?

oh hell no, you gotta move