Why is this case universally praised and so popular?

Why is this case universally praised and so popular?

Attached: Fractal_Torrent.jpg (1280x1616, 194.67K)

Fractal has the largest shill force

probably because it's good or something dunno

It has only two HDD cages and four SSD cages and that too on the back.
You cannot use AIO because top is covered and if you use its radiator on front then buying torrent is of no use because 180mm fans on the front are what makes this case good.

It has an adapter to put the 180mm fans on the bottom. Thats what i use on mine, 420mm AIO in the front, 180mm fans on the bottom.

Then you are not using those three 120mm fans you paid for.

Ehh, im using 140mm Noctua fans on the AIO anyway, from an old build

cooling.

Or you cloud use those fans for a push pull setup with the 420mm AIO, as most only come with three fans.

I'm interested in buying this case, how easy is it remove front panel to remove mesh filter in it?
Can I remove front panel without opening both side panels?
I live in hot climate so ceiling fan is running 9 months an year and my PC gets dusty very quickly. I want to know if I'll be able to open front every month easily.

Yeah the front panel comes off easily and the dust filter is just clipped on, extremely easy

fractal make good shit plain and simple

>glass side panel
>zoomer shit

Get the model without the glass then.

gamer nexus shilled it

Most people don't have a lot of sata drives anymore, and this case is meant for air cooling. Those aren't downsides for the target mark2astn2et.

>glass shit
>no drive bays
HAHAHAAHAHA

Fractal got a ton of goodwill 10-20 years ago when they were the only ones making affordable higher quality minimalistic cases without tons of gamer shit.
Now there's a ton more options so they are just one among many, their cases are really good for the price, but they aren't really anything special anymore.

Fractal is pretty good about that stuff.I don't have that case but my Meshify 2 I just open up the front door and pull out the mesh filter if I want to clean it, there's no clips that could get damaged or anything, it's simple and quick, so I'd expect this to be similar.

Drive cages are for suckers. Your SSDs go in NVMe/PCIe slots and your HDDs go in a NAS where they can whirr without you hearing them.

I replaced my meme cases with glass panels and LEDs and gamer shit with pic rel

Attached: rack.jpg (560x560, 30.64K)

>It has only two HDD cages
If you are willing to pay for it, that is 18-40TB of storage space.
If you want more, you could setup a Network-attached storage(NAS).

3.5 HDDs won't go away anytime soon so long they are the cheapest and largest storage format.