How did you escape minimum wage?

how did you escape minimum wage?

Attached: bourgeoisie-and-proletariat2.jpg (517x420, 61.59K)

>be me
>Attending tech college
>Teacher died
>Somehow all my grades and attendence records were lost
>Attempted to kick me out
>Threatened to sue
>Next day they hand me diploma,transcript, and said they set up an interview at a major manufacturing company
>Go to interview
>Get job
>7.25 to 19.50
>8 years later
>31.50
>Thanks to a fuck up I live a comfortable upper middle class life

I lied on my resume. I put a business that went under on my work history and said I worked there as a forklift operator.
Watched a YouTube video on how to drive a forklift
Bull shitted in job interview. Interview included driving forklift around. Told them I was a little rusty.
Passed. 28.75 an hour in Midwest America.

Nice

I didnt. this country is fucked beyond belief.

Invest in yourself. There are plenty of free courses that although don't teach you much, look good on your CV and just saying that your improving yourself and learning is attractive. You can learn how to actually do the job from the internet.
Interviews are the same as dating, figure out what they want you to say and then say it. They aren't going to ask about it after your hired just lie.

And we all know chicks love guys who are forklift certified!

Become an online tutor?

Cocaine dealer

Military

i dont think anywhere pays $7.25 an hour any more. like would have to literally be just sitting at a desk doing nothing for it to be worth it

You guys must live in the Midwest/south. That isn't shit around here in CT. Seems like everyone makes at or near six figures. No idea how.. because they're "educated."

Idk I think minimum wage in texas is still $7.25?

I fixed forklifts for a very, very short amount of time and got certified to drive them. It's so much fun to drive them.

Sex.
Fucking the boss gets you favored.

Honestly though.. not being a lazy fuck and have some semblance of ambition. Like literally any at all..

a skill

I staid in school. Doing PhD now.

Education and hard work

Same. Still managed to buy a house between studying, working and side hustlin. Side hustle ended up bringing in way more money but couldn't use it on my application for income so needed the job

I invent jellyfish