Living in a rural area is hell

Living in a rural area is hell

Attached: 1321D0F6-78C7-4F44-817D-1399D416A8CF.jpg (600x713, 37.79K)

Wait till u live in a shit hole city with fucking crazy people, refugees who can't behave, and homeless crackniggers (or crack crackers mostly in Germany)

I want nothing but a rural area

Attached: Kreuzberg-by-Roger-04481-1080x675.jpg (1080x675, 621.42K)

where do you live, user? at least the thrills there are cheap

False.
It all depends on how you live your rural life.
The freedom to do whatever you want will always surpass the convenience and opportunity of a city.

oh is it? explain to me why it would be OP, because I live in Los Angeles. a dump of a "city", if dogshit was fine dining, LA would somehow manage to be 711 food because let me explain to you why it is trash
-high rents
-too many fucking people
-fakeness
-shallowness
-big egos
-idiots galore
-hardcore borderline extreme radical liberalism/leftism
-high crime
-everywhere you go is faggots, retards, and liberals
-homelessness
-cant own guns
-properties start at 1 million
-gas is 6 dollars a gallon
-minimum wage is 15/16 bucks and isnt enough
trust me, it is a major shit hole

Kys

>no fucking traffick
>the old people all live with their families and don't go out in public without someone to corral them
>few to no hipster fucking weirdos
>shit generally costs less because the town isn't inundated by conSOOOOOMers

What's to hate?

depends what you value, user. At least you get to bang your cousin and no one thinks twice out there

This is the true joy

either bumping or a retard. eat a dick

Shut up european

I have more 'murica in one (1) of my pubes than you have in your entire body

Better than living in a nigger ridden city. Move to one and you'll be begging to go back within a year or three

>live in rural flyover state
>literally nothing around for miles but corn fields and abandoned houses
>redneck neighbors constantly racing lifted trucks and shooting guns
>local hicks hate the idea of education and are some of the stupidest motherfuckers I've seen
>poor access to education/opportunities
>job market is mcdonalds or farmwork
>food desert so nobody is healthy
>retards online constantly complain about how they wished they could live like "us"

I can't wait to get out of here

Growing up in a rural area I realized that there's such a specific vibe with them. It's a mix of defeat, decay, and death. Cities and suburbs might suck, but at least living in them doesn't feel like they're eventually going to dry up and die in a decade or two as all the successful people leave for greener pastures.

I’m honestly curious how people get laid/have relationships in rural areas. There’s gotta be super slim pickings right? Are casual hook ups a thing?

LEARN TO SWIM

Tinder and other dating apps usually. Otherwise you need to settle for gross chicks who think they're amazing southern belle types.

Alternatively, you could also end up like my cousin who was really into horses for some reason.

based arizona bay user. dont call me a pessimist, learn to read between the lines.

You dont do anything but drink alone.

or you get trashed on bottom shelf liquor every. single. day. with your family as a "bonding" activity