Why cant I stop coming to this website? I don't even like it when I browse this board

Why cant I stop coming to this website? I don't even like it when I browse this board.

Attached: pepejail.jpg (1008x800, 114.08K)

LAUNCESTON TASMANIA

I don't even post anything funny

Cause it reminds of us of a time when the internet had some mystery in it.

Attached: Untitled.png (1205x704, 601.66K)

Because it's literally the best site on the internet.

Maybe you're autistic, i realized the only way i can make anyone interact with me is by posting random comments in someone else's thread, i don't even care if anyone talks to me, i don't need (you)s anymore, is only the rush of feeling important, i know someone is reading this even when they don't want to, is like saying "fuck you faggot I'm inside you and there's nothing you can do to stop me from talking"

it's funny how you posted that jailed pepe. Do you want us to get you out of jail, faggot?
>Cause it reminds of us of a time when the internet had some mystery in it.
that's right. It still has.

you want attention but for what purpose?

Well, i don't know about you but forces beyond my control wants me here so here I am.

So i don't feel alone, i can't make friends even when i try.

why not?

sounds like some evil shit man

Because we wise here and you feel like you are one of us. There no wise people anymore you to hang out with.

In real life I'm extremely reclusive, might've been the pandemic at some point, a traumatic childhood, not many options at interacting with people.
Online i have no idea, i tried making friends many times, and to me it seems like i haven't been bad or anything but I'm probably not interesting enough to them.
And the few people that were interested enough to talk to me have been let down by me, i grow a bit tired and resented of not being able to do it and stop interacting with them.
A psychiatrist told me i was schizotypal, and in the last 2 years I've become somewhat antisocial, so i might actually be socially incompetent.
Here is the only place where i can interact with people, but this place definitely has made me more antisocial and politically extremist, so there's the downside :/

Find something you're interested in/enjoy a lot, and then join a community based around it. Something that isn't full of normalfags obviously, the type of weirdos you'll feel a little more comfortable around. It shouldn't be too hard to find.

I made a shitload of online friends that way over the past decade, it's a very good place to start.

You can talk to others without an account so likely that.
Fuck off to DIY and do something with your life.

sounds like a solid advice, although i have no idea of where to find those communities, since I'm a retard

>Online i have no idea, i tried making friends many times, and to me it seems like i haven't been bad or anything but I'm probably not interesting enough to them.
And the few people that were interested enough to talk to me have been let down by me, i grow a bit tired and resented of not being able to do it and stop interacting with them.

Joining a community like that is good because it lets you interact with people somewhat intimately without being "obligated" too. If you don't want to then people aren't going to be that upset or "let down" by it. You'll get more used to socializing, and start enjoying it more.

Anything that has a discord, that shit is everywhere nowadays. There's a lot of very obscure shit that has one, it should be easier than ever to find something.

Thanks, I'm gonna try it out

You need to stop taking it serious, user. That's why you're a no-life loser.

The people who take chan boards serious are the ones that end up going on shooting sprees and then shitting their pants and being killed by the police. I've been here for 15 years and the only reason why is to occasionally see something kinda funny while i'm not doing anything important. If you're using Any Forums for anything else than that, you really need to kill yourself.

Attached: 1564385303609.jpg (569x428, 24.55K)