How do you find happiness in life? I go to a pool hall, mess with the jukebox, order some drinks and shoot pool

How do you find happiness in life? I go to a pool hall, mess with the jukebox, order some drinks and shoot pool.

Attached: pooll.jpg (1024x768, 80.27K)

A good cigar and whiskey, some meat in the smoker, dog at my side, wife inside making something sweet.
I've lived a lot of life, done some crazy stuff, accomplished quite a bit. Now its time to sit back and relax for a while. A day where I'm not working so I can enjoy myself is where I find happiness now. It used to be crazy parties, drugs, hot chicks, and late nights. Now just sitting there enjoying the things I've built over the last 15 or so years. Life is good man

play vidya, date nights with GF, see friends to play games. buy Macross/Robotech toys, Enjoy time with family. feels good man, making good money, not drowning in bills anymore. im quite happy in life, might want a kid tho before gf hits 35, other than that im very content

Happiness is found the same way pride is--through achievement.

It doesn't have to be something major. But when you do something you enjoy, and you see yourself get better at it, you'll be proud and happy.

>go to mma/boxing classes
>lift to increase power level
>abuse steroids to become unkillable
>hide in your house so nobody knows you
>beat the shit out of people on sight and run away before the cops show up
It's like a MMORPG but better.

>wife
>GF
bros you're already winning...

I don't know. Drugs kinda make me happy, but in general I'm just a contented person for no particular reason.

i dont believe in happiness because happiness in a capitalistic society is another commodity or product to be advertised, marketed, manufactured and sold. what I personally enjoy doing/in general is playing guitar, listening to music, being alone, having peace and quiet, watching the tv shows I like, drinking a beer every now and then, smoking a cigarette every now and then, and money.

>might want a kid
go fuck yourself, please do us all a favor and shoot yourself with a 12 gauge, having a kid is cancer.

I dont find happiness in life and have no expectations of ever doing so.

you need to share things you enjoy

You will live in ze pod. You will eat ze bugs. You will eat ze people.

do you have friends? when was the last time you were happy?

you will get a vasectomy for biden because youre a pussy liberal

You sound like a faggot

Nah, I'm just a loner with no friends. What do you do for fun?

I have people that would call me friend but no one I trust to have my back under pressure. I dont really consider that a friend. As for being happy I dont know.

What do you do for fun?

I dont have fun. I have things that occupy time, rest, and labor.

Try going out hiking, it's great to do alone and resets the brain.

Attached: 20220224_175801.jpg (3264x1836, 1.58M)

No thanks. Im in pain all the time and adding mosquito bites, thorn scratches, and possible trespassing charges after getting lost are things I prefer to avoid.
About the only reason I would do that again would be to get plants or wood and who knows what the legality on that is. I only know my government likes to lash out at everything and anything unless you have the right skin.
Ive given it a try before though.