I shit you suck any questions bitch?

I shit you suck any questions bitch?

Attached: 1655152318171.jpg (720x861, 43.14K)

Farts

Ploppp

No master of course you shit I suck. I exist solely to suck your shit. There is nothing better than having your shit in my throte piled up to my nose and sucking it down in one continuous slurp swallow while crying and gagging. It's how I get closer to god.

Well it's that time. I just got an Andy Sixx log of shit out of the fridge and oh my fucking god am I going to eat it. You fucking you bet I am. I'm going to eat it like my life depends on it. Andy shit for me three times today. One really stinky, one stinky and one pretty good smelling so I get my pick or I guess I can eat all three. Imagine just eating log after log of his moist juicy stinky shit three times in a row.

YESS day 7 of the 30 day Andy sixx log of shit challenge complete. That log tasted sooooo gooood. I just want to go eat more. I love it when my face reeks like shit after slamming an Andy turd into it. I do it for Andy. So happy with his log in my stomach and my face reeking like his ass. The smell won't go away for hours just how I like it.

Imagine to smell....

Attached: 1658011020232.jpg (1065x949, 223.63K)

he lives on Any Forums in poop/pawn star threads its a well known secret that everyone knows, he has severe autism his name is Nicholas Gurr (not even joking) when he has opened up to people before he stated on here that he is in his 50's and has lived with his parents for almost 30 years, and has so few friends IRL so he posts Andy/pawn star threads having circle jerking sessions with himself ..........

a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself ....

he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...

cringy as fuck to watch....

u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts the pawn star guy, or anti-gay thread to start it off then will post a picture of Eustes from the Courage the Cowardly Dog cartoon in the replies saying how the thread is shit then proceeds to samefag the thread etc

>That moment that you realise that

>Nicholas =
>animaterr man
>coreyfag (and pawn stars in general)
>gabby petito poster
>trans rights poster
>bbc spammer
>eustace Bagge
>every clown poster
>jew hate threads
>logposter
>pepe the frog greentexts/larps/copypastas/storys
>andy sixx and anything feces related

(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who calls him out and anyone who posts this)

(plus when he calls the people who call him out eustace or "E" or "Eugene" when he's the only one who posts eustace)

(plus when he pretends to be people calling him out for posting these threads and then samefags the entire thread replying to those comments he made pretending to be more people defending him saying stuff like they're "obsessed" or to "take your meds" for calling out animaterr man)

aka Nicholas Gurr the guy who's lived with his parents for over 30 years

now thats what u call cringe...

Yeah, Andy, I have a fucking question. Why are you still talking? That log of shit isn't going to get done my fucking throte if your pants are up. Shut your mouth and stop asking stupid questions so that I can just get straight to business. You have a log of shit that I need to consume, let's make this happen you sexy little goth boi!

E, is that you? I didn't read all that shit you wrote, so I'm not sure. It is quicker just to ask. Wither way, I can guess by that lengthy post that you probably need to mature a bit.

>poop shit eating shit slidding throte angle
YOU need to grow up logfag.

Ahhh, so it is you! Welcome Eusatce! You know, if only you would try one if his peanut and corn studded throte missiles you would see what heaven is. I don't know why you insist on being so salty all the time.

So no meds today either?

Oh god I can imagine the smell so good. That picture is so hot. Me on the bottom right.

E is retarded and stalks b for log threads. We joke about his retardation, but he actually is, he's a Downie. Personally, all Downies should be drowned at birth and their parents shot to prevent their retarded genes repeatedly breeding.

Attached: Fuckmuhpoosay.jpg (768x1024, 123.94K)

Attached: Sixx rules 4 .jpg (720x1109, 112.8K)

I used to want to tattoo my dong to look like a log and this picture is so hot. It looks like what it would look like if i had sex.

Attached: Scat man sixx .jpg (960x960, 137.95K)

Go back to r eddit newfag

Attached: sketch-1657723746219.png (720x720, 435.38K)

Attached: Women know your place.jpg (1430x1343, 317.76K)