What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

>Smoke weed
>Immediately get hungry and/or thirsty
>Laugh at shit that isn't even funny
>Too lazy to do anything that requires physical effort
>Get paranoid for no reason
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 mins or you're barely high anymore

This has got to be the biggest meme "drug" out there. At least with alcohol you feel good and want to do shit, as long as you don't drink too much. The only upside weed has is there is no such thing as smoking too much, because worst that'll happen is you fall asleep. So I guess if you want something "safe", weed makes sense but that's where it ends.

Attached: marijuana-or-cannabis-leaf-icon-logo-vector-20557614.jpg (957x1080, 135.01K)

Kill yourself tranny
>Sage

>Why don't you worship my shitty drug :(
Kill yourself faggot

>What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit?

>Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency is a medical theory that proposes that a deficiency of endocannabinoids is the underlying pathophysiology of migraines, fibromyalgia, and irritable bowel syndrome. The deficiency may sometimes start in the womb as a result of maternal obesity.

>Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues.

>Made up bullshit justifies doing crappy drugs
Do you also take a daily tylenol in case you get a random headache?

bump

Better than alcohol.

ok, chud

>Better than alcohol.
No

Ok, faggot

I know this is bait, but I'm gona answer you questions honestly and to the best of my ability.
>Immediately get hungry or thirsty
This is quite beneficial for people who have lost their appetites because they are going through chemotherapy, or are anorexic.
Humor is subjective, but I do agree with you to a point.
It depends on the individual. I myself get lots of things accomplished when I'm buzzed as opposed to when I'm straight/sober.
Once again, this is subject to the individual and how they react. In states where pot is legal, many people who used to get paranoid when high don't anymore. (Some do, I won't lie, but, as I said, it's all subject to individual reaction)
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 minutes or barely high anymore.
Again it depends on the individual and their tolerance. Usually, for me, once the high wears off, I just wanna go to bed, and sleep.

Now, with alcohol, it makes me feel like shit, I smoke too many cigarettes, which I'm trying to quit, I don't want to do anything but drink more alcohol, which will make me feel like shit when I wake up with a hangover, plus nobody ever died from smoking too much pot, but half a million people die yearly from drinking too much alcohol.

You post this every day.
Are you trying to change someone's mind on the internet or something?

Attached: Da CHOOODS.png (1594x1518, 709.89K)

>Immediately get hungry and/or thirsty
its all in your mind, just ignore it
thats the best part, just put a good movie on and chill
see above
goes away after you smoke it a couple of times
>Have to smoke more after 60-90 mins or you're barely high anymore
thats a pro as well
problem with drinking is once you have a couple of beers you're committed. then sobering up after being drunk in the daytime is really shitty as well, leaves you tired all day
weed you can smoke up, chill for an hour and you're fine to do whatever later

not every drug or every moment of your spare time has to be filled with doing shit boomer
just fucking chill, its your day off, do whatever.

>In states where pot is legal, many people who used to get paranoid when high don't anymore.
That's not really true. The paranoid usually changes from getting caught to something else. For example, getting paranoid you're making too much noise or someone is watching you from their window while you smoke a cigarette, etc.

alcohol is the most shit tier drug there is

>alcohol is the most shit tier drug
Yes if you are gay

makes reading and video games more fun
but i'm probably too old to be doing either of these things

You only parsed part of the quote.
If you were to quote the whole statement, I indicated that it was subject to the individual's reaction.
Some people will experience feelings of paranoia, and some won't.

Don't forget coughing like a fucking bronchitis victim

Attached: 1555635839716.jpg (750x692, 48.67K)

Paranoia is a side effect of weed. This is like saying only some people get confused when theyre drunk.

smoking anything fucking sucks

cannabis, tobacco, DMT, crack, meth, dream herbs, wood fire, burnt toast, electrical fires, car exhaust, etc

stuff like THC edibles and ayahuasca are far preferable and usually last a lot longer for the same amount of substance too

also this alcohol is shit tier and the fact that it is advertised on TV while things like LSD and shrooms are illegal is a cruel joke

I'm an alcoholic, but my friends boyfriend puts me to shame. That little twink faggot puts away a fifth while i'm still lingering on my 3rd tallboy.

How the fuck are you an alcoholic and you can't even drink a fifth?

Nah nigga crack go down smoov, always has

I can. Don't really want to. I ain't 20 anymore. Usually just drink beer. Point is teh gayz are quite capable at the game of drink.