Big chance something i previously though was just a skim lesion is actually skin cancer...

Big chance something i previously though was just a skim lesion is actually skin cancer, going in today to talk to dermatologist

What now Any Forums?
What fucking now?

I have a 10 month old kid

WHAT THE FUCK NOW?

>Pic unrelated
Scared shitless

Attached: 1634640689308.jpg (456x608, 59.43K)

moshi moshi

Attached: 5847646546436.jpg (1471x1500, 137.11K)

What should I do Marge?

pray

Attached: 653744353.jpg (610x1084, 96.91K)

Just went through this myself. I’m a redhead, so skin cancer is always a fear. Had a spot that would heal and bled whenever it was bumped or caught it on pants or belt (spot was above my knee). It was about 1/2” in diameter and 1/2” tall. Two months before I was able to get it removed and a biopsy. Incredibly stressful two months. Got the biopsy back and it turned out to be a benign blood vessel tumor called a pyogenic granuloma. Before my biopsy, the dermatologist basically told me it’s good I came in, but there are more things it could be than cancer, and that early(ish) detection is key. They also thought mine could have been cancer before the biopsy, but stated the type they suspected was a slow growing one, with excellent prognosis.

Basically, get it checked asap, but don’t stress. Get the biopsy and go from there. Once you get a biopsy you can get it taken care of. Even with aggressive skin cancers, early treatment is usually enough for a full recovery.

In the meantime. Make sure to stay out of the sun and wear sunscreens from now on.

Most skin cancer (aside from late stage melanoma) is incredibly treatable (usually it just has to be removed and checked on for a few months), especially if caught early, chances are you'll be fine.

>I’m a redhead, so skin cancer is always a fear
Same, I had a benign skin cancer removed from my back and now I have to go and get regularly checked to catch any at the early stages.

Man I am genuinely deeply very happy for you, I love your post thank you

I am scared shitless I have to be there in 5 hours and he said then biopsy can take a few days my nerves are fucking wrecked because I was watching melanoma stage 2 and 3 explanations like a fucking idiot all night on the internet

I'm scared man the fear hits hard

What should I do if it's malignant and spread to the lymph nodes? Metastatic

Thank you for that

Uh, just get it excised???

Are you retarded? You know what, you don't need to answer that. You obviously are.

If that shit hasn't been spreading for literal years without you noticing, you're probably fine. By the way, if it's the type of skin cancer that appears as a lesion rather than a mole, it would be pretty fuckin' hard not to notice.

Well at least you have a doctor. I have melanoma and no insurance (American) so I'm pretty much fucked.

It started two weeks ago
We have a suspicioun it's anemalotic melanoma which is very rare and aggressive and it's pretty close to the neck so if it has spread to the lymph nodes I am royally fucked but like other anons here said just gonna go see first whatsnwhat

I made this thread out of panic because I feel alone atm but thanks bros

Jesus Christ what? How can you not have someone?

It's probably squamous cell carcinoma. Don't fucking scare yourself into thinking it's the worst possible scenario every time. That's a bad mindset to have.

Thank you user

I really appreciate you guys I do, I might never meet any of you but you took a buzzing energy off of my mind today

Cool picture op

I didn’t have insurance myself when I got a biopsy. I went through a free student run clinic. They will do the basic stuff for free, but will help you get signed up for Medicare if you qualify to help with treatment. There are also cancer based charities. I know the healthcare system here is an utter failure in that regard, but there are options for the uninsured - just keep looking.

Thank you Jesus person I love you

Thank you! Honestly one of the most stressful health related things I’ve been through… and I’ve been in war zones, firefighter, and all around dare devil type. Something about a thing like cancer that gives you a complete hopeless feeling. But, more often than not, that’s a completely misplaced feeling. Glad you’re getting it checked out though. They’ll take care of you! And reading about the worst case scenario is definitely not a good thing. Spend that brain power interacting with your kid and let the docs do their thing. Best of luck to you.

Invest your mental energy into stillness and acceptance. Life is fucking beautiful and most people miss it, the whole ride through.
"In the end, only three things matter: how much you loved, how gently you lived, and how gracefully you let go of those things which were not meant for you."
-pic related

Attached: 1651498829046.jpg (827x1200, 473.36K)