Isn't this itself racist?

Isn't this itself racist?

Attached: oregon.jpg (500x450, 63.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9879959/Oregon-scraps-requirement-high-school-students-prove-proficiency-math-reading-writing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>pictures of words
>must be a fact!
retard

It would be if it were real, but it is in fact just some bait that an user made
Find the actual article, go ahead

It's real

Here you go faggot

dailymail dot co dot uk/news/article-10311119/Outrage-Colorado-elementary-school-SEGREGATES-playground-regular-families-color dot html

daily mail

very convincing
that is not the same article as OP's image. also daily mail

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9879959/Oregon-scraps-requirement-high-school-students-prove-proficiency-math-reading-writing.html

Here's the correct article. Also the Daily Mail...

You can't just discount every news outlet thats non mainstream. They literally have to be non mainstream to tell the truth.

why not just cut the middle (wo)man, suspend all academic curriculum and give all nonwhite students a rocket scientists degree? it would be cheaper

Attached: FB_IMG_1658803959251.jpg (480x720, 37.06K)

Daily Mail is the most mainstream, and one of the most popular, "news" sources in England. It is well-known for being inaccurate, misleading and heavily biased
Its popularity is one of the reasons so many people here are idiots when it comes to politics

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9879959/Oregon-scraps-requirement-high-school-students-prove-proficiency-math-reading-writing.html

I'm not supprised by anything this loony bitch does. I can't wait til we get a more intelligent leader... at this point, I'd settle for a radish. She has done nothing but raise taxes for her pet projects, decry police and anything remotely conservative, championed ever idiotic liberal cause that's popular at the moment, and lets not even start on all her COVID mandates that have done nothing but caused businesses to close, people to lose their jobs and housing, then decriminalize drugs, open the state for any homeless druggie to live. We now have our city streets covered in used dirty needles, and human shit, oh... and tons of smelly meth/heroin addicts.

PS: Our crime rates have gone through the roof, we now have the highest murder rate since 1980.

FUCK_KATE_BROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>daily mail
>non mainstream

Attached: leghornfucchorn.jpg (588x437, 40.57K)

Your mom

>i-i-its not a reliable source because it hurts my feelings!!

seethe
and cope

cope liberal XD

BTFO for fake & gay
>seethe
>cope
babby lern'd some new werds

Oh, fun. Okay here's the game. First you link to a real news article showing that pic related is actually happening, then you write a short paragraph, from the governor's perspective, why it's happening. Don't be disingenuous. Be honest.

>Isn't this itself racist?
if you are liberal you can't ever be racist even if you are

Here's another game: it's called read the fucking thread, dingus.

I did. I just want to make sure you understand the issue.

>"That state"
>"Their governor"

Couldn't even be bothered to learn the names of things? Conservative retards whose whole belief system is determined by memes are why society will fail. Fucking idiots.

Of course the real article gets no response from the retards

It's equally as racist as The University of Michigan giving new students 30 SCUDA points for NOT being WHITE.