My bf said my vagina is "unusual" :'(

my bf said my vagina is "unusual" :'(

context: i said him fingering me is sore because he doesn't do a great job. he has long nails which jab me and he doesn't use the wave motion he like pokes inside of me and i have to make him stop. he then said "you have an unusual vagina" because i have an outie which has nothing to do with the inside and how penetrable it is. he then compared me to past girls he's had been with who had innies and said that he can pleasure them and that it seemingly worked better, basically blaming me for him not being able to make me feel nice.

Attached: 6C8A8E42-8BF1-464D-8BA1-B1B3F4AB49A3.jpg (828x408, 59.74K)

Tell him he has a weird penis, and print a how-to guide on fingering.

>literal billion fingering vids online
>still suck at fingering
I think he may be retarded OP

This

Yeah don't take is personally

tits or gtfo

i'd never body shame him for something he can't control, it hurts. he's sensitive about body image around me like with his height and weight, which are perfect and i don't care about. i'm very careful with my words with regards to the topic but i don't know why he doesn't reciprocate that.

he sent me a video he watched but there was no fingering in it. i don't think he watches for educational purposes

>i don't know why he doesn't reciprocate that
He's a retard, and he doesn't seem to understand those last women were likely faking so he'd stop the horrible poking shit he does

why not, how can't i when it's from someone i love?

that's what i was trying to explain to him, i've read studies that girls fake a lot and most don't cum in straight relationships so yeah you're definitely onto something. but he won't listen and be taught about it he'll just get defensive.

there's absolutely no fault with not being an expert at something as long as you're willing to learn. but not being able to accept you're not pleasing your partner gets you nowhere. i wish i can have another man say this to him because he won't take it from me. he will hold onto the previous girls "pleasure" over my displeasure even though i'm the one he loves.

If you're too afraid of telling him what he needs to hear, you can easily show him this thread. I think we've already posted enough information to make him feel inadequate, which, if he actually loves you, should incite him to do better. You're already doing him the grace of allowing him near your gooey center. If he can't show appreciation you need to close your lower mouth until he grows the fuck up and stops taking your displeasure as a personal attack.

THIS

>My displeasure
>I'm the one he loves

You've got a very strange concept of that particular emotion...

You need to take a long hard look at yourself in this situation. Does it extend beyond not listening when it comes to what you want? If he doesn't listen, he can't learn, and if he's not willing to learn, then he's not much of a partner. He was willing to bring up past lovers, and yet you still tip-toe around the subject? Take a long hard look at yourself and him ask yourself what you would tell a friend in that situation.

Need to see pussy to judge

we spoke about it and he's sleeping now im sure this'll expire by the time he wakes up. he can't take the teeniest tiniest ounce of criticism he thinks i voice them to make him feel bad about himself when all i want is to feel good and make each other happy. that's precisely how he feels, like im attacking him personally when i just want him to improve at the little things.

Your boyfriend's previous "girlfriends" were actually boys and the "vaginas" he fingered were actually buttholes. Tell him to stop treating your pink snapper as a god damn poop chute or he's cutoff from all orifices. Simple as that lady.

how do you mean?

This is a larp

So screenshot this thread and show it to him when he wakes up. If he can't take a tiny piece of criticism like that you two are not going to last long AT ALL. You need to be the man that he's supposed to be here. It's literally the right thing to do. Obviously he can't connect with you on an emotional level considering he's in denial about your feelings, which have been very open here. You're basically saying you're more comfortable typing with complete strangers around the world than simply engaging your romantic partner about something that affects literally only yourself. Sorry but that's a whole array of fucked up autism right there.

take this kind of shit to reddit you stupid bitch

no shit

>but he won't listen and be taught about it he'll just get defensive
yes because he's a retard
enjoy living with a mental child the rest of your life