Mark my words gas prices will be 7 dollars a gallon nationwide by next week and it will be ALL BIDEN"S FAULT

mark my words gas prices will be 7 dollars a gallon nationwide by next week and it will be ALL BIDEN"S FAULT

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x500, 21.37K)

have you tried not being poor?

Trump lost and America won, Ivan. Get over it.

we're saving the Earth OP

Righties are too retarded to vote, change my mind

Attached: 1jaynIW.jpg (688x686, 106.07K)

did what, win the most secure election in W O R L D history? you bet!

Won by a landslide no less

What ever you do don't read the content of those bills to see if there's any pork fat or graft bundled in. Don't do that.

>we voted against a common sense bill be abuse of imaginary fat!
LOL what a cope. You're too stupid to vote, enjoy it while you can

Yeah I barely noticed everything went up a dollar. I wish I had a "time machine"

>the most secure election
I do not think that means what you think it means.

Stage 1, denial

The price of gas is way down recently. It has dropped about 20% from the peak in my neighborhood.
THANKS, JOE, FOR GETTING GAS PRICES DOWN!!

Oh didn't you hear? Democrats are only responsible for gas prices when its rising, not when its falling.

you mean the demoncrates

Ah of course!! my mistake
and, of course they're the groomers also, please forget that time trump and epstein tag teamed a 12 year old.

What does OP being poor have to do with gas prices?
Rich people still have to pay the same price regardless, sure its "less" in the sense of percentage of total income It's still getting to over 7$ a gallon and shouldn't be that way, regardless if its the current American governments fault or the fault of price gouging from big oil.

You sound like a poorfag, OP. Quit being a poorfag.

says the faggot that spent the last 2 years whining about GPU prices

Goverment needs to stop spending wastefuly, they also need to cut red tape not pay people for more money to do stuff.

Too much red tape makes it so running a business is A not cost effective enough and of B make it so retartly hard you can't even get the product you need.

I.E. font on labels. Use the wrong font the good becomes outlawed.

FDA says a door has to swing one way or get fined. OSHA says the door has to swing the other way or get fined.

These rules really do exists and it's a waste of time and money.

Big goverment is a joke and a scam. Fuck both sides.

Lol suck that corporate dick harder, if you can type while sucking you're not doing a good enough job.