I'm not hating and I'm not jerking off

I'm not hating and I'm not jerking off.
But why is this trans thing getting so blown up? It seems there's a lot of people going down that path now, and as time goes on it feels like we lose more good things and they become replaced with shittier things. I personally blame the video game industry for the whole trans movement. You should not be able to choose whether your character is a male or a female. That being said, if you play Fallout and are a male, and create a female character, you truly are a gay, and will subsequently, and surely go down the road of transgenderism. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with this (unless you're over 5'7, and are ugly) I just want to know who, what, when where, why, and maybe how, and is this the way of the future? Is this the end of western civilization as we know it?

Attached: 1643238133541.jpg (1024x788, 183.83K)

life is easier when you don't waste mental energy on determining what things should be liked or hated

You're gay

Are you a sexy trap that was inspired by fallout?
Fuck you, user.

Attached: harry-potter-must-choose-between-what-is-hard-and-what-is-easy-im-both-right-now-professor.jpg (734x1247, 180.39K)

Never once considered the idea of becoming trans and I've played female characters in video games almost my whole life. Anecdotally, can't say any of that shit will lead to someone being a faggot. Really, aside from the few who are born fags, most of it will be social pressure from internet circles and/or being molested at a young age. I hate the annoying trans shit, don't get me wrong, but make sure your points can stand on something faggot

Attached: 1596253736807.jpg (640x640, 38.1K)

I don't really know. I honestly don't care if someone has some weird kink or wants to be a chick, but, it is bizarre how popular trans stuff is now. I think it just kinda snowballed and now it's trendy.

harry was truly a fuckboi
no wonder the male teachers loved him, he took it in all the holes

When you stop playing video games your whole life, you'll be trans.

Watching resident evil 1 gameplay for nostalgia. Chatty zoomer picks Jill. Everyone in live feed calls him a simp beta loser for it. He ignores all the comments as if he is not even reading them. I type "did you know playing Jill is easy mode". Oh he read that and search if true. He reset the game and picks Chris. All the comments are calling him a alpha Chad and welcome to the master gender and other big dick macho shit. He reads all the comments out loud and is laughing and smiling.
We saved one!

Cult worshipper

Fuck you too

Chatty zoomer will still most likely end up sucking cocks at some seedy truck stop.

You don't know it, but your race is run, my fren.

Attached: great-gray-owl-web-mick-thompson-cc.jpg (628x460, 87.19K)

So you played Sonic, and now you're a zoophile?

>You don't know it, but your race is run, my fren.
>t.Qtard

Attached: LaughingFox.jpg (1200x675, 80.54K)

blame anime, not vidya

>video games are making people becoming trans and this is literally the fall of western civilization

is this a copypasta or are you genuinely this retarded OP? get off this website before you fry your few remaining brain cells jfc

it's all russian propaganda

He made it to piss bitchy faggots like you off.

It’s the kikes.