How can I, as a anti-social freak with no friends, find a drug dealer...

how can I, as a anti-social freak with no friends, find a drug dealer? I'm going to fail college unless I can get my hands on some adderall and I'm getting more desperate by the day

Attached: FBRIKIwX0AUGFzG.jpg (2048x1357, 504.03K)

Did you ever thinking about explaining the way you feel to a doctor and getting a prescription or was that such a mind blowing concept you hadn’t thought of that yet? And don’t give me the excuse of your doctor said no. There are endless doctors

Your looking for legal drugs. Look up symptoms. Tell doctor you were on it once and it really helped. Profit

it's frankly just embarrassing having to convince a doctor that I'm retarded, then be tested for retardation, only for them to conclude that no, I'm not dysfunctional enough to require help, over and over again. I know I'm retarded, I don't need to prove that to anyone, and I don't want them to know anyway. Also, fuck you.

Who the fuck are you talking to? Are you having a conversation with somebody else about something completely different

I meant op. Why are you so angry? Chill the fuck out bro

So your solution to your legitimate problem is to find shady drug dealers through Any Forums instead of doctors because you’re embarrassed. Yeah you’re definitely fucking retarded. Do you even understand the concept that either way another human being knows about your issue? You seem to have very little grasp on basic logic and reality

What’s your area code?

Look up adhd systems. Tell Dr you exhibit those symptoms. Tell Dr it's hurting your everyday life. If they give you stupid shit like Strattera, wait a week then tell them it doesn't work.
Don't mention drug names.

Symptoms

Why are you offering these logical solutions? OP had made it clear he’s too much of a chickenshit pussy to talk to a doctor about something like that and would rather waste his time getting scammed by drug dealers

I know loads of people that are autists, not quite as bad as they claim, find a pill happy doctor, sell half their script, get high off the other half and lose their mind every weekend. So basically, find a corrupt doctor, or an autist that sells his script. These people trade their scripts for other stuff also. If they want some opioids, they trade.

Kek
>Too weak willed to practice self-discipline
>Too bashful to get a legal prescription
>Too socially retarded to find a drug dealer
Holy fuck OP, just rope and get it over with

I guess none of these people can read since he has stated he’s not going to a doctor because he’s an embarrassed little girl. But hey let’s just keep reinforcing how retarded he really is

OP straight up abandoned his thread like a fucking pussy

>555
Sorry for trying to help you, faggot
I have adderall I’d sell you if you were close

No way FBI man.

> this guy thinks he’s talking to OP

Honestly op should just be a kratom boy, strains that give you some energy, at least the cuck can order it himself

Or maybe you could just, i dunno.. Study?
Instead of doing drugs like some sorta hippie.
Don't fall victim to vagrancy user.

have you considered just using a little crystal meth OP?