Why are gnome devs such faggots?

gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gtk/-/issues/3409
>We don't want Plasma to do this.
>The bad news is that there is no plan to support color schemes.
>Now, if you want to passive-aggressively make us the "bad guys" because we don't allow tweaking our toolkit from the outside by randomly injecting CSS, then it's entirely up to you; we'd rather you didn't do that, mostly because it's not a really nice thing to do.
should we just crowdfund a hit on Matthias Clasen and Emmanuele Bassi? holy shit, this is why we can't have nice things

Attached: img-2022-08-24-13-40-51.png (116x277, 41.63K)

Dilate.
>Sent from my Microsoft Surface Pro 8 running Windows 11

Seriously though, why they don't condone tweaking colors n shit?

why are 4champ.com faggots such whiny pussies? if you don't like the GOBLIN don't use it, if you like it, contribute.

you can't not use it, every major browser is built on GayToolKit
you can't contribute, those 2 faggots in OP are gatekeeping any meaningful merge requests

>We don't want Plasma to do this.
Based

Attached: 1656195906041.jpg (758x644, 63.77K)

get fucked gnomohomo

Attached: img-2022-08-24-13-59-56.png (399x189, 122.63K)

Looks like they don't want their apps to get glitched like pic rel.
I don't see what the issue here?

Attached: nautilus.png (1178x716, 29.03K)

have you used gnome 42 before? Its full of glitches and random bullshit to hide it at least KDE owns their bugs while gnome devs blame non existent customization .

Is this some kind of gnome buttplug?

I am using GNOME 43, yes. What glitches?
It cannot possibly be worse than KDE, otherwise I wouldn't be able to use it.
I have never used KDE in a worsktation, it's a cool toy to play around with but not reliable at all.

indeed, want sauce?

Attached: img-2022-08-24-14-12-22.png (919x601, 443.24K)

if that's caused by breeze theme, then KDE devs will fix it
it's not a gnome issue if a theme glitches
if users open issues on their bugtracker, can't they just direct them to KDE bugtracker and close the issue?
Ebassi is acting like copy pasting some text and closing the issue is some motherfucking heavy labor.
The problem is there's no way to tell the app to dynamically reload the stylesheet if the file on disk is changed and they're completely unwilling to give an inch there. Absolute faggots.

Attached: img-2022-08-24-14-20-39.png (1280x1280, 1.37M)

white men use i3
you're a shitskin

tiling window mangers are a coping mechanism for the third worlder poorfags like mutts.

nigga is it too hard to restart an app after changing your css?
>wanna test out changes
use gtk inspector

Attached: file.png (975x113, 18.46K)

KDE's usecase is applying accents. Do you think it's normal to restart applications if you change a color in the stylesheet?

Attached: Gh8AfwV.png (516x516, 299.66K)

>low iq, the proof

seething poor

No? They can just use GTKs theme API to do that. using user css to do that is quite retarded (as this guy points out). Theme switches are applied globally in real time

Attached: file.png (765x83, 18.14K)

>kde niggers break applications of the toolkit that's not even theirs for people even outside of their shit DE
>kde tranny spergs like whoever told them to stop breaking shit is in the wrong
How did they manage to create a cult of braindead animals defending ever retarded shit they do?

so always wondered is this gnome vs kde stuff actually US (liberal?) devs vs European devs? Seems like gnome devs embrace the liberal mindset that only their solution works and exist and anyone else should stop using other shit.

not even a theme, KDE uses user-css gtk offers as a gimmick to theme gtk applications