So what about beings of light that travel back and forth in time? Can we trust them?

So what about beings of light that travel back and forth in time? Can we trust them?

Attached: download.jpg (119x155, 4.35K)

Probably..... Not.....

Attached: latest-2366320886.jpg (1920x1080, 185.19K)

So basically I witnessed something and now I'm wondering if Christianity is real and what's the nature of God and Angels.

...so are messages in light from the past and messages in gravity are from the future...?

What do all these feelings mean?

I want to believe in God but I have definitely been contacted by higher powers

A wild Pents appears

Attached: 1596800320347.jpg (474x355, 31.84K)

What's the most efficient way to channel ghosts from the future?

Attached: 1658630492026856.gif (498x384, 2M)

Give me an objectively good moral truth.

Attached: 1658630454354086.jpg (700x700, 111.15K)

what did you witness?

I have a thread up on /x/ right now
I don't want to link it here cause last time I tried to do that I got banned.
It's called "can anybody tell me what I saw?"

So I saw a few things that are unexplainable to me at this point in time.

Tiny little white spots like the tic tac ufo but about the size of a pencil eraser. The can apparently pop in and out of existence or cloak or something.

I've also seen two flares of white/rainbow light brighter than anything matching description accompanied by extremely low frequency sound (kind of like the world hum but much louder) and a cloud of white smoke or vapor.

I also saw two flashes of white light on my window sill, like someone was shining a laser on it.

These all occurred within two weeks of each other.

I don't know what Angels are but I'm pretty sure that that's what I've been witnessing.

I am the only one who has seen the tic tacs but a fire truck came to the second flare so someone else must have witnessed it. The flares were directional. The first one was across town facing south, the second was right across the street directed in my window.

I've also been contacted by God or an angel in a dream about 6 years ago.

No. If somebody tells you they travel at the speed of light, backwards and forwards in time, they are not trustworthy and are horrible liars.

Attached: 1654821074267.jpg (474x326, 27.92K)

But they are made of light, so why is it a lie?

What's the fastest most efficient way to get the planets in the green belt so we can terraform them?

Attached: 1658491821459362.webm (640x922, 1.87M)

Bump

>Can we trust them?
Yes
t. not a being of light that travels back and forth in time

The only way I can imagine is with satellites on an elliptical orbit gravity tractoring them into place. How long would that take?