I haven't had sex in six years

i haven't had sex in six years

Attached: 1611635374102.gif (220x220, 63.81K)

I feel you, before my current gf I stayed hungry for 6 years too

sex and relationships are overrated
concentrate on your job,hobbies and friends only
not only marriage but even dating is a waste of time and resources

Good for you pal. I haven't had sex

I'm on 10 years now.

>job,hobbies and friends
lol.....
right.
yea those things. that don't exist

>he had sex

Bend over OP
Let's do it

Sounds like a you problem then

Unironically. Why not get a whore?

Why? Too broke for a prostitute?

I'm the 10 years guy, sex without an emotional attachment sounds like masturbation to me and I don't wanna pay someone for the chance of masturbating with another person around.

Tru tru, i bet youre propper demoralized now. Wouldnt you prefer to smash some ass?

gross

true sometimes the sex is great and it's still not enough. love how girls take any chance they have to call themselves smart and you stupid in a pretty voice like they are evil haha

I fuck prostitutes to assert dominance. Forcing them to do stuff normal women refuse to do. It's about using money to control another human being. Using them to fulfill your dark inner most desires.

Grindr. Guarantee you'll get laid today.

Nah I'm doing fine, I'm currently wooing a really nice woman I know, who seems to find me charming and funny.
Also even if I were up for smashing some ass about now, it wouldn't be yours. I don't reward guys who try to neg me into thinking they're hot shit.

Yeah none of that sounds appealing to me.
I do kinda pity you for being into that though.

gross

Hahahahahaha i dont want you to fuck me fren. Anyone else but me really.

I just like pissing in a whore's mouth while degrading her value as a human being. Seems like a good Friday night to me.

Attached: dakcgof-83d5e451-ebe6-4882-878f-e1468e103cb1.png (495x576, 282.46K)

Then I misunderstood your intentions with calling me demoralized.
Want a hug? need to talk about it?

I know how you feel. Tomorrow it will be 6 days for me since I last got some. Going on a date tonight tho so I guess he's getting lucky
>Just become a fag op. Women are hard work

gross dude. deworm yourself

Yeah i see that. I was just imagining 10 years of no pussy must get you down ir atleast be frustrating at times