Testing OpenBSD

testing OpenBSD
this is very comfy :)

Attached: 1661297048429.png (858x534, 84.17K)

>cuck license

>chad license

>cuck license
also you're almost certainly using a DE derived from GNU+Linux it should feel no different to you whatsoever except for package management shit which isn't much different anyway. Face it - you're just being an edgefaggot because your personality has nothing else going for it.

Right choice.
Maybe he's using openbsd's specialty: cwm, or theo's favourite: fvwm1.

What can it do?

Being slow with the false promise of safety.

even comfier you can make something and sell it to apple s01bots that will put up a tent outside your store waiting for release

bro my notebook runs much faster in openbsd+fvwm than in arch+i3
it boots a lot faster than arch too but i guess that's because of systemd

>using a server os on desktop because I'm so le quirky

Says the linux user.

Runs perfectly fast and using less than 100mb ram with X running. This is amazing, I've never had this feel in Linux without doing a lot of tweaks

Well, that should be okay since you can't do anything with it because cuckSD has even less native software than Linux

Why are you seething so much fren? Have you even tried it? It has all the software I needed

if it doesn't runs software that runs on natively on linux (i doubt) you can use the linux emulator on it
wine runs the same be it under *bsd or linux

Yeah this is pretty much the case. It's UNIX after all, almost everything on Linux works out of the box on OpenBSD with the exception of games but if you don't play vidya or use a separate machine then using OpenBSD really isn't that much of a pain everyone here makes it out to be

it shows howmany of these turds are just gaymers

Yes. I have used it as well as FreeBSD and it's shit. Does some things reasonably well. I prefer OpenBSD's package management to most on Linux and I'm not a big fan of SystemD but I have alternatives on Linux that work just as well if not better and there is simply no need to use an OS whose developers don't use as a daily driver except to signal to others how quirky and unique I am. And even if I wanted to develop for it, because of its bullshit cuck license some faggot can come along, take my work, add some bells and whistles, close source it and profit from it. And if you just browse the Internet or whatever then why even use a computer? Might as well just own a phone exclusively at that point. But we both really know why you're using it.

For me, it's FreeBSD but OpenBSD is comfy too and they mutually benefit from each other

valve games like dota2 and csgo runs natively on linux so i guess it should run well on bsds

openbsd developers use openbsd as a daily driver
freebsd developers on the other hand no

It's decently fast and it's bombproof. No exploits.

Can confirm it does on FreeBSD through the binary emulation

Openbsd has no linux emulator.
Wine doesn't run because of some "page0".

>freebsd developers on the other hand no
FreeBSD has developers who use it as a daily driver.

that's why i said *bsd
and godot runs on openbsd fine and the games as well

Yes but not all. A few?
Also alt architecture work is done in vms.
Meanwhile openbsd: all devs use it
Alt architecture work is done in real hardware

not all of them, opposed to openbsd developers who really use it as their main desktop

Right, but FreeBSD is also backed by a foundation who hires developers so it makes sense why so many turn out to be Macfags.
>Also alt architecture work is done in vms.
Probably because FreeBSD has bhyve, its own native hypervisor, so they're making good use of it.
Its a general purpose OS, good for server and desktop like OpenBSD. Can confirm and check out people like RoboNuggie on Odysee/Youtube.

abandonware with zero reason to exist

Attached: sal.png (711x993, 707.52K)

>sal got drafted to fight in biden's war with china, making him tonight's big loser.

Attached: sal.png (331x329, 117.76K)

>openssh is abandonware