Hey Any Forums rate my date from last night? Can't stop thinking about her

hey Any Forums rate my date from last night? Can't stop thinking about her

Attached: IMG_45568.jpg (720x960, 77.88K)

Got that bottom friendly dinner, eh?

She accepted that atrocious presentation of sushi, so she has no taste.

>western ""sushi""

well... she looks very homely and down to earth. No makeup, comfortable granny clothing. I think its very cute and a breath of fresh air from plastic skanks with thick foundations and whore lipstick

After you kissed her goodnight she called up her black "friend" who came over and railed her so deep she couldn't even remember your name.

gosh I can never tell which ones are black whores

If Walmart had a sushi bar.

california rolls are not sushi. Degenerate american taste buds.w

Also look at the rice, it looks messy and all over the place. It's just piled on that plate.

Can't tell shit from it sorry. Got one with proper lightin?

its the angle
its a reverse sushi so the rice is outside

I know what sort of sushi it is, I was saying how poorly prepared it is.
Instead of being smooth and firm it looks sticky and flaky, it's smothered in sauce too.
An actual sushi chef would ream out whoever prepared that sushi.

>fucking cream cheese in sushi
>deep fried
>tons of sauces all over everything
>more bullshit on top
>bottom right, what is that fucking canned tuna or something?
I'm sure you two had fun and I wish you the best of luck but jesus fucking christ order less disgusting food please. Whoever invented sushi is spinning in their grave

Attached: gates.jpg (1600x900, 168.32K)

lmao I went to school with her

Posted this before noticing the entire thread already roasting the sushi. You're doing god's work anons
>also you're all right about the rice too and everything else

ok what are her initials?

>reverse sushi
if anything, reverse sushi more closely describes the typical rolls americans eat (maki with the seaweed on the outside)

And some of that maki is deep fried.

You what mate?
People deep fry maki?

tf are you talking about? I never saw a roll in Japan with rice on the outside, they always had seaweed outside.

Really popular in the states, sometimes half the menu is fried or wrapped in that pink soy paper.

Watch “shota no sushi” on YouTube

Sushi is about raw fish though.
The only fried things are the rolls with crab or eel when I go to my favorite sushi place.
But then again I'm being a hipster about this, I'm basically asking all places to pickle their own ginger and brew their own soy sauce like my favorite place does.