Found out my wife used to get fucked by her ex’s dog when she was in college. Not like a one off...

Found out my wife used to get fucked by her ex’s dog when she was in college. Not like a one off, but regularly for like a year and a half.

She “swore me to secrecy” but she didn’t tell me this until we were married for like two years.

So whatever she told me, I’ll tell you guys, seems fair. Pic is related, it was a German Shepard.

Attached: 48B85726-C303-4786-9B56-3A2B6C8A0999.jpg (2521x2070, 1.41M)

Did she let it creampie inside her?

fake and gay stop LARPing retard

Apparently it’s not a big shot at the end but like little dribbles for a long time. But yes it basically did every time.

...good for her?

Wow did she ever got pregnant or did she abort?

Dogs cum constantly once the knot is engorged

Hot as fuck bro.

How does your wife feel about logs?

Attached: 03dd13e8bf6096b7ae8af227e564b5b4.jpg (495x721, 92.23K)

I mean yes but the fact she hid it while we dated, we’re engaged, and married is upsetting

of course she did. you dont understand women

when are you buying her a german shepherd

Attached: 1658041743245.jpg (1080x1080, 248.84K)

You’re joking but I did think about it.

Did the boyfriend make her do it or was it something she was really into or did he even know?

Any vids? He has to have filmed it, right? You don’t just do shit like that to pass the time

Let's see your wife's cunt

The fuck

I've said it before but the absolute happiest I could be in a relationship is with a girl that fucks dogs.
That every now and again while I'm fucking his sloppy seconds she moans and tells me to "push his cum deeper" and "push his cum into my womb." And beg to have pups with him
And every once and a while I want her to say :"baby sparky fucked me so good today. He knotted me and came so much. But my pussy is too sore for you tonight. Maybe tomorrow."

He brought it up, she decided to try it, and then kept doing it. She wasn’t forced.

No pics or vids, kind of. There are pics of her with semen on her, no face or dogs though.

Sure.

Attached: F670E215-7F57-4033-8EE6-745B9C277B1C.jpg (2250x3000, 1.19M)

How's it feel to be eskimo brothers with an animal user?

>Push his cum deeper
Sorry to ruin your fantasy kid but the penis is shaped the way it is to scoop cum out of a pussy you biology illiterate retard kek what more would I expect from a dogfuck larper

nobody cares you vote democrat, fggt