What the FUCK is happening to women?

What the FUCK is happening to women?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1440x1323, 186.23K)

I love drunk whores

Feminism

ENJOG FEMINISM WIMMENS
COPE

>not so much for pleasure, but to cope
Bullshit.

how do you say that feminism was a mistake without upsetting women?

Well as everyone has already pointed out. Feminism. But to give it a little more context, the nuclear family of the 1950's where women weren't expected to provide for the family only take care of it was when women had greatest life satisfaction. The reason, that kind of supporting role perfectly fit the evolutionary psyche of a woman. For a hundred thousand years that was their roll in human society, they literally underwent natural selection to fill that niche in society. Then feminism happened and women were told they could have it all and do it all, which was a lie. No longer behaving the way nature and their own brains intended there's a certain level of dissonance occuring and they are fracturing mentally. No longer following their instinctual roles they are running into simple issues like, being treated as a man, being expected to be the provider and protector, not being able to find romance and start a family, etc. It's why the millionaire CEO is suicidal and the traditional wife is perfectly content, and why trad women are hated by their peers, they see how happy they are and it burns them up inside.

Poor things. They have it so hard with...the AC not being set just right at the office.

Are you assuming that men NEVER drank to cope with women? Women are the #1 cause of male alcoholism.

I'm drinking to cope with women now

nothing.... only cunts on NPR twitter and loser feminist colleges are alcoholics

>want equality
>get equality

/thread

Glad to see I'm not the only one that's miserable.

Men are drinking less.

feminism has made em want to be equal with men...... well done stupid whores u can be as miserable as us... get us a beer from the fridge you stupid cunt bitches and grab one for yourself

>Cope
Seethe dilate

bless their hearts and hot pussies

They have received what they wanted: equality. So now their happiness levels and drunk levels are on par with men. Next we need to chop that extra life expectancy off their average lifespan to match men. Will be pretty easy now that they voluntarily left the comfort of the home for the corporate world.

You can't. Even red pilled women can't tell other women the truth without them violently rejecting it.

These women have their entire lives invested in the lies feminism told them. They can't handle that shit being pulled out from under them.

The only nice way is to slowly rehabilitate them by attempting to teach them empathy for others.

on the path to being lonely, working for THE MAN, and miserable like men
>muh equality
KEK

you're doing it ladies. equality at last.

>grab one for yourself
classy gentlesir

Stress if I had to guess

Attached: images(5).jpg (275x183, 10.68K)

i just vomited in my mouth a little

Pretty sure that deep down they know they got played but in typical woman fashion they'll never admit it.
So now they mix their booze and lithium to cope with the fact that they burned any chance they ever had of obtaining a family as the stark realization that their modern incarnation's only worth is a series of used holes slowly drives them insane.
I kinda pity them tbh, but it's not like people didn't try to tell them.