Let's say there is a person, a hypothetical person that has, hypothetically, diabetes type 2...

Let's say there is a person, a hypothetical person that has, hypothetically, diabetes type 2. Let's also say that this hypothetical person is 35 years old, and also drinks a large number of beers almost everyday for the past years (probably developed diabetes due to that)
How long would it take for that hypothetical person to die from diabetes type 2, considering that person was diagnosed with diabetes today and don't intend to stop drinking?

Attached: fotcph4g.jpg (1416x1062, 469.39K)

I dunno, like a month?

It would eventually develop into type one diabetes (fulll insulin dependence) and if you didn't maintain your blood sugar you'd die a slow and agonizing death from hyperglycemia

you will lose your limbs first.
are you excited?

girlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirlgirl

What’s that like?

Nigger just get on Metformin and Trulicity

Attached: soygoths.jpg (960x720, 180.14K)

type one diabetes or hyperglycemia? Because t1d kinda fucking sucks because you need at least 4 shots a day, sometimes more and you need to constantly check your blood sugar or just go by feel if you like taking risks (like me).

Hyperglycemia means you first feel like dogshit, which gets progressively worse, you're constantly thirsty and having to pee, your vision gets blurry which eventually becomes permanent, your limbs become numb, which again, eventually becomes permanent, then they necrose and fall off. You'll likely be in complete agony before you even lose your vision though and you'll want to tale insulin to correct. Good luck bro

I need numbers
Like a year? 2,3? How many years that hypothetical person has left?

If said hypothetical person has received the Covid 19 vaccine, I would say about two weeks.

Attached: yeah.jpg (550x496, 42.73K)

depends on your genes.

Man, like 5 years without treatment. It will start with diabetic neuropathy, it follows diabetic foot, and everything went downhill from there. Chronic Kidney disease kills you in 3 years aprox.

That hypothetical person is in treatment for like
4 years(still drinking a lot)
Could I expect that hypothetical person to die within 5-10 years?

What do we look like, a
bunch of licensed medical experts?
Why not just look up the information on the internet, or consult an actual licensed medical professional?

Any Forumstards are here to shit post, not educate.

That hypothetical person passes out a lot, like once every 3 months
Is it a signal?

Are you buying a life insurance policy and want to know whether to wait or get it now?

You can still drink and eat like shit on meds. You're going to risk neuropathy, blindness and losing a God damn foot because why? I have to have socks on my feet most of the time because they got fucked up before I got diagnosed.

They'll put your hypothetical ass on insulin. There's no telling how long you'll last if you refuse to take this seriously, but it will be a slow, very painful descent into blindness, lost of limb and health, pain, kidney failure, impotence, and stupidity. They'll tell you how much damage you're doing to yourself incessantly. And if you wind up in a hospital bed unable to do anything but wait to die, I won't be surprised.

Hypothetically.

You won't die this way.

You drink and lay around all day because you cant endure hardship. You'll continue that lifestyle until you start to get really really sick all the time due to the diabetes.

You'll then stop drinking because being sick all the time is hard. You'll start treating it, and find something else to distract you from life.

bro its time to outgrow wack ass beer.

try mushroom teas, mescaline, etc.

I am an incel, I dont know any doctor I can call to talk about
The internet is my best bet
That hypothetical person is an asshole. Some hypothetical person is praying on that hypothetical persons downfall
All hypothetically, if you catch my drift user.

Probably. clinically is possible to estimate how much time is left before other complications can occur. There are some molecular indicators of disease progression that helps to evaluate, blood tests.

About passing out, maybe the treatment is not to the hypothetical person, the dosage can change and the only way to know that is doing that blood tests.

you can reverse type 2 beetus

or else look forward to extremely painful nephropathy where you feel 1000 needles stabbing you & you can move your arms or legs, cant walk, cant grip. can only focus on the pain.

all for wack ass beer. at least do real liquor like a real alcoholic.

Their cock holsters are in the locked and ready positions

That hypothetical person is as stupid as the day is long. If he want's to fuck up his miserable hypothetical life, that's his call.

Since it's hypothetical, there's no reason to answer your question, because it won't affect any real-life situation.

Not to mention cirrhosis of the liver from the alcohol. Diabetics are more prone to such things than people who aren't diabetic.

1.Cut all other sugars and most other carbs from your diet.
2. Walk. A lot. Never stop moving.
3. I've had great luck with intermittent fasting. 16 hours no food but water, 8 hours of my usual gluttony.
I know this hypothetical guy who was diagnosed over 15 years ago, and still drinks excessively. Some neuropathy, no lost limbs, managing it fine.

Nigga is right

Having cirrhosis is a fate that no one deserves... Even the alcoholics.